unOFFICIAL: Funniest Prank You've Ever Pulled?**MUST READ**

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Florida420bud, Sep 14, 2009.

1. :eek: You are an extreme person!!:D

2. trying to keep this thread alive

A couple days ago me and afew friends got wasted off our asses and some ppl had to stay the night. So, we saran wrapped them to the bed and i drove to get an airhorn at the gas station like 2 mins away. We had then wrapped up and we set off the airhorn like 10 feet away. The kid trys to jump up and finds that he was stuck to the bed. The funniest part was him trying to jump up before realizing what we had done. My friend has a shitty cell phone vid of the whole thing and its hilarious.

3. you know those little glass stink bombs you used to get off the ice cream man? threw a few of those into the air ducts in high school. spent the next two days having class on the baseball bleachers

4. man, memories.. i graduated 5 years ago, for a senior prank, me n 4 other guys went to the seaboard and bought like, 25 pounds of chum. friend A, as i will call him, stole the master key to the lockers from the janitor, and the weekend before spring break, we broke in, and put the chum in the empty lockers. after spring break, i was on the bus, goin to school, and whe we got there, there was like, 7-8 carloads of WV State Police, K-9's, the whole nine yards. the principal was goin on that if we just admitted to it, that they wouldnt press charges.. man, i was so scared, but, we didnt get caught, and noone knows who it was, to this day!!!!god damn that school stunk for a month!!!

5. hahaha thats so funny bro. we have a neighbor whos a huge nazi and in general is just always complaining about one thing or another in the neighborhood (said icecream truck in neighborhood is too loud and runs to late- it comes at like 6, tried to get me and my friends basketball hoop removed because it was in our cul de sac like 200 yards from his house) So we took some old shrimp after a day of fishing and put them above his intake fan for his AC. needless to say his house probably smelt terrible for a week or two and the next day we saw cops there

6. shit so jokes! heeres mine. picture this. about 7-10 grade 5 kids outside at night. my friend was having a birthday party sleepover thing and well he also had this shitty babysitter bitch and some of the kids wanted to take shits in bags and throw it on fire on her doorstep well now picture this. half of the kids there start shitting in bags tying them up giving them to this kid named N that lit them and threw them then we all ran into my friends house hahaha weird.

also one time a bunch of my friends and i were playing nicky on ppls houses well we went to the richer area and the big ones we would make a shit loads of noise ring off the doorbell for 10 seconds and bang on the door with feet or hands somtimes with two people going up. one house let out these dogs and we had to book it doown 3 streets backed onto eachother so where the fuck can you really hide you just gotta run. so i jumped up on a van and my friends kept running we later met up and sat on the top of the hill and a cop chopper was shining the spot light on us wtf it was a jokes night, that was like back in... grade nine or ten i think we did alot of stupid shit

7. i smeared peanut butter on a toilet seat at my cousins house, he woke up drunk and had to take a shit he went to the bathroom for like 2 seconds walked out stared ate me with half closed eyes and took a shit out side. good times

oh i pissed in the orange juice at a family vacation because the were all being dicks so i drank like a quarter of the gallon and filled it back up. lol they drank that shit for a week bwahha :laughing:

8. hahahah damn i cant believe they didnt notice the pissy taste

9. i think they did taste it but it was the cheap shit so i guess they thought it was just the normal taste:smoke:

10. I got wasted with three of my friends and while they were sleeping i got a straw and shot cyanne pepper into their mouths. they then proceeded to rub their faces into my couch and recliner while still sleeping, started moaning, got up and jumped around in circles.

They ran to the bathroom as fast as they could to wash out their mouths XD:hello:

11. #31 MileHighChick, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    my friend filled his roommate's room with literally hundreds of pink balloons, and rigged ping pong balls with pins to fall out of a shoe box when he opened the door.
    he hadn't been home in two months, as he had been working in australia. he got him good. hahahha.

...edit:
    and by austrailia i mean alaska...
    :smoke:

12. hahahaha thats hilarious, reminds me of [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN_r9joWNXQ]YouTube - balloon bowl[/ame]

this thread is starting to pick up finally haha

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4eb86jli4w]YouTube - The good ol' cement ball prank![/ame]

14. BUMP! LOVE THIS THREAD!
    tell my stories later :p

15. haha glad you like it. i thought people would get a kick out of this and ive always wanted to start a official/unofficial thread :laughing:

16. That's fucking hilarious. "Did I mention that I buttered the floor?"

17. hahaha

18. Ah I've got one story. One friday night me and a couple friends were riding around on bikes, hitting golf balls at houses with tennis rackets (this was in middle school). But after about 5 mins we ran out of golf balls and went to the local golf course to try and get some more. So we climbed through the hole in the fence, and followed the woodsy side to find some golf balls (after drawing giant penises in the sand pits, of course). All of a sudden we see a golf cart hauling ass towards us and we all bolted through the woods and climbed under the fence (it had barbed wire) into someones backyard and got away. Then feeling the adrenaline we decided to go back in through the other side of the golf course, and once again began looking for balls. This time the golfcart didnt chase us, they just shouted they would call the cops if we came back again.
    Well what the fuck did you think we were gonna do, of course we went back again! So this last trip we go all out and about are about 1/2 a mile into this golf course when we see some sheds. We searched them but found nothing. So we kept making our way to the center where there were these woods. All of a sudden we see a man playing golf who jumps into his golf cart and comes at us as fast as the damn thing could go. So our immediate reaction is "FUUUUCK RUNN!!" Out of no where 3 other golf carts come into view and were just shitting ourselves running for our dear lives. They were all shotuing things like "You're fucking dead kid!" and "Stop or we'll arrest you!" But who would actually stop for a drunk man with anger problems and a speeding golf cart. Me and 2 of my friends ran straight for the barbed wire fence, hop it somehow (was about 6 ft. tall) and about to puke after sprinting that half mile, we jog another block until we were in the clear. Our two dumber friends cut across the field to go for the hole in the fence, and they get JUMPED! 30 minutes later we get a phone call from them telling us that they got decked by the angry drunk man.

Long story short, it was dangerous, hilarious, and retarded; AKA a recipe for good times

19. i got alot of stories like this haha because i live on one, but when i was younger i got chased by a drunk guy with long hair and a 9 iron

20. #40 kagaos, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
    Haha these are pretty good. Especially the buttered floor one...GENIUS!

I have a prank:
    So me and my two friends were bored one friday night and decided we would go prank someone at the bar.
    My friend had the insane idea to take a shit in a bag and smear it on some guys (big ass) truck door handle.
    So we did, and it was dark out and the parking lot didn't have any lights (it wasn't really a parking really, just a dirt patch behind the bar). We go and hide behind some bushes near the parking lot and wait for the guy. like 20 minutes later people start coming out and out comes our guy. He goes to the truck touches the handle and opens the door, gets is about to get in the truck when he takes his hand off the handle and says in an angry, drunk voice, "WHAT THE HELL!?" He really starts freaking out and is almost puking. "You stupid little fuckers, what the FUCK! I'm calling the police, you better hope they get to you before I do you fucking shit heads!"
    At that point we book it and head back to my friends house. My story probably doesn't give this justice, it was freakin hilarious!

EDIT:
    Here's another:
    I didn't do this one, it was my friend. Anyways he was at school taking a crap, just minding his own business. Then he noticed through the cracks of the stall that a little (probably 1st grade) kid came into the bathroom to take a wiz and he didn't notice my friend in there. He was whistling and carrying on (with his pants all the way down as most young kids do lol). At this point my friend starts grunting and then the kid notices and says, "Are you OK?" My friend shouted, "NO! HELP! GO! QUICK GET HELP! GET OUT OF HERE NOW! GET HELP!!!" The kid runs out with his pants down yelling "HELP!" all the way down the hall...
    Pretty hilarious :D