UnOffical "Craziest high story" thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brutalx, Feb 22, 2009.

1. no lie that sounds like you got yourself cancer from just that one session of the munchies.. could you eat any more unhealthily? Like... sheeeeeesh

2. I'll share my story though...

So this is back in high school right?
    So me and my buddy were in the prime of just after you begin smoking and start to get in to what we nowadays call the stoner club.. so we had started smoking more heavily and consistently than we were before but we go to one of the Friday night games (just to watch our team lose as usual) so we bounce to the path outside around the stadium to have some actual fun and meet up with some people. At the point we left I was gonna have my girl come out and give me dome and he (my best friend) was texting our friends to come meet up so we could leave to go do something.. well they all end up texting back that they're in my neighborhood so we begin the walk to my house but end up laying in some random field on the walk there and all i can remember me saying through this entire event is "... man i'd love to be a bird! You can fly, you're free, you are so fast and.. wait actually being a bird would suck. I hunt birds, they shit everywhere and they are just annoying sometimes. Man I HATE BIRDS."

Not very crazy but it was entertaining. You had to be there.

3. Haha funny thing is you can get paralyzed from smoking outta those cans

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum