UnOffical "Craziest high story" thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brutalx, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I don't know if it's the highest I have ever been... but this was one of the weirdest experiences with bud for me

a few months ago a couple friends and I met up randomly at a spot and proceeded to light up when another friend called to join our "quick" sesh. anyways, we packed a small car, boxed the car for maybe an hour or two. we got two bongs going around at the time and it got pretty thick at this point (at this time i was incredibly lit), anyways so we decided to head towards a street (i believe were still smoking at this point) and realized without knowing it we rolled right into a dui checkpoint.
    at this point it was pointless to do anything so we all put in some eyedrops hid the bud and acted chill. but finishing an epic hotbox..the cop of course asked us to pull over and proceeded to search the entire car.
    we got lucky and didn't get any of our stuff taken away but i just remember i was sitting on the curb thinking the whole situation was surreal because i was beyond lit.. I think we got pretty lucky :bongin:

2. i threw a fireball at the back of my friends head (unintentionally) while high and it singed mad hair so he looked stupid

3. One night my parents told me that my sister might come to my house but not to lety her in. She is an alcoholic and has stolen from my family numerous times. So I decided to go in my basement for the night so I wouldn't hear her if she came. I got really paranoid and thought I heard her banging on my door and shouting my name. This was the first time I had gotten high (took me six times to feel it damn thats a lot of wasted bud) so I didn't know I was just paranoid.

4. ok so i go to school at this university and u cant smoke in the dorms so me and my friends decide to smoke in the parking lot...so everything is going good its dark out and shit and ppl r walkin by but we arent thinkin any of it...

so about 20 min later there r 3 squad cars goin up and down the lanes in the parking lot with the spot lights on. then it happens the light flashes right on my friends head. we think we r caught like "fuck man he sees u...were fucked" but the light goes out and they continue searching the lanes... so after that we wait a couple min and get the fuck out of there... the thing that saved us is that they started searching the back and we were getting ripped in the front row:smoking:

5. You lost me man, and I'm sober

6. About 2 weeks ago, my friend & I found an abandoned house to smoke in. My friend had some dank ass weed, it smelled kind of like bananas and tasted somewhat like them too. After one fat ass bowl out of my bong, I was fucked already. I started hearing voices in my head and random trippy music. I swear that I was hallucinating and shit too. I had a really nice body high also, it felt like I was wearing a suit made of vibrating bubble wrap. We then proceeded to smoke another fat bowl. :hello:

Either that, or last night. Last night I took 15mgs of hydrocodone for the first time & smoked 4 bowls of kb out of my bong. I was feeling sooooo good. My entire body was getting rushes of warmth and euphoria. I can see how people get addicted to opiates, they're so nice. :smoking:

7. yea dude hydrocodone + weed was the best high i ever had. it was only half a blunt and i was sitting there in dream land.

8. so pretty much one night me and 3 other friends got high and within minutes one of my friends was like hey take me to a doctor. im serious this isnt cool my hands fell off. it was so funny. then at 3 o clock i thought it would be a good idea to play rock band and i turned the tv up to 70 which is extrememyl loud and i played carry on my wayward son and about halfway through the songs which seemed like a half hour my dad came downstairs (we woke my parents up) and the door to the room was a glass slider door o he just knocked on the door and thankfully walked away so he could not tell we were high but i jumped off the couch and said everybody remain calm we can do this. and i turned the xbox off and my friend stood upand goes everybody fake a sleep and ran and jumped onto the couch headfirst. it was hilarious. and then i ate a full big bag of salt and vinegard chips by my self and my toungue hurt for like 2 days.

9. the craziest thing i ever did high was flip out and hide flat on my stomach on my nextdoor neighbour's dirt driveway at 2am in just my boxers high as shit freaking out cuz my parents were screaming my name out in the house.

needless to say, they weren't lol.

10. so me an two buddies are stoned as hell they just picked me up from the airport an we r crusin down the highway in a G6 speeding which is unusual for us cause all stoners know when ur high 35 is lik 80 mph. So i see a cop roll up on us an i have the blunt an keep tokin as my friends trip out. the caop didnt pull us over he just pulled up next to us an screamed at us to "slow our asses down" haha it was crazy he had to of known we were high

11. Me and my two cousins shared two joints, once we finished it we decided to start playing fifa.

My cousin was playing a game against the computer but I thought I was playing her so I had the controller in my hand and my players wouldn't do what I told them and I got up and started kinds punchin the tv, not too hard though I didn't wanna break it, I wasn't that high. But afterwards when they told me what was goin on even though they let me do it knowing I wasn't actually playing, we were all laughing so hard and for so long. After a half hour of straight laughing we laughed ourselved sober.

12. Me and my fried were sitting on the couch in my mom's living room while she was gone. We had just got through smoking a blunt and we were just chilled out. The phone started ringing and we didn't have an answering machine. We started laughing, because the person on the other end wouldn't give up, it just kept ringing. (Note: It probably rang about 3 times) SO I took off my shoe and smoked the telephone with it from across the room. We both looked at each other like I had just performed some huge feat. So we looked back at the phone on the floor and and he yelled, "Hello?" And we lost it. We never did find out who was on the phone.

13. So, idk which story to tell!! Well let's kick it off with one of my favs! It was a really nice day out in April, about a week before my birthday. I moved to this new city and met this really awesome guy(he's gay). But needless to say, Bryce and I been through alot together. My first time smoking weed was with him and my sister. But back to the story, we both felt like the day was too beautiful to just pass off as a normal day. So what better way to show how much you appreciate it like tokin it up? lol Well, we had like NO papers to roll with and no bong at the time, so we walked down to this gas station where we bought a can of soda. This Indian dude behind the counter was sayin some shit about how mad he was that we only bought that but idk lol Anyway, so we chug the soda and create this makeshift can to smoke out of. Well we go to the train tracks and sit in this field and light up a bowl. So after the 3rd bowl, I was already feeling like I was done. Like that point where you're good. But Bryce convinced me that we hadn't smoked that much bc he was making the bowls so small. So I was like, "Alright, let's smoke a little more." So it went like that for awhile, he kept sayin the bowls weren't that big and just kept loadin it up! lol So I got so effin high that I fell on the ground and like...I'll explain this as best as I can. Well, I start laughing and it felt like my body weighed a ton! Like as if each of my fingers had a car tied to them. Same with my legs, head, toes...so My best friend, Tonya, walks by and is like, "Oh my gosh! What are you doin dude!" And she knew I was high. So she was like "Walk with me, I just wanna walk around the nieghborhood." I tried to get up and it just...didn't work lol My legs didn't wanna move! I kept saying, "Help! Help me walk!" And everyone would just laugh lol And my heart felt like it was gonna beat outta my chest, and I was like "I'm gonna die any second..." So we start walkin, right? And I kept saying it felt like I was a robot. Bc I felt like my movements were in like....idk like I moved in slow picture frames? So I end up convincing them to walk to the store with me. Bryce and I buy like these huge bags of Cheetos Popcorn? Idk if you've seen em, but we bought one bag of every flavor and finished them in like less than an hour...fun day. I've got another story, but I'll make it a separate post:smoke:

14. #35 Ms Blytz, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    So here's the second story. My aunt came and got my sister and I for Christmas break. Well, earlier that day, I took Bryce, my sister, and best friend Tonya out to the park in my dad's expedition to this park nearby. We did some crazy donuts in the gravel parkinglot and all of the sudden, the rear right tire explodes! So we had to limp home doin like 15pmh. The tire was in terrible shap. lol So I come home and tell my dad that it popped when I went over a speed bump bc I forgot to air it up the night before. Idk where I got that excuse but he bought it! lol! So my aunt gets here and she's like, "Dude...I got the goods. This stuff is the shit, wanna smoke?" And I'm like hell yeah! Bc I'm always down. My sister and Bryce say fuck it too and so off we go. We end up at the park where I blew my dad's tire. Ironic, right? lol So we hot boxed her car. It was my first time hot boxing and it was weird. Bc even when like my aunt or sister had the fatties, just inhaling was like I was takin a hit so I was high super quick. Well, we go drop Bryce off at home and my aunt drives my sister and I back to her house. On the way, we get hungry(of course) and stop at Dairy Queen. All I wanted was a Reese's blizzard. So we all order our stuff and as we get on the highway, I start eating this ice cream right, and it's really tasting good. Idk what it is about smokin weed, but everything seems to taste better. I feel like I can taste every ingredient separately but all together? Some of you will understand. So anyway, I really start liking tihs ice cream and I start crying! lmao and my aunt was like, "What the fuck man?!" And I said, "Man...I'm so happy I'm high right now! Bc if I wasn't, I wouldn't be able to enjoy this ice cream. I wouldn't be able to appreciate how good and tastey this ice cream really is!" And I started crying and eating the blizzard lol All the while, I'm wearing rainbow shutter shades, so I'm getting stares from people out the ass! I just wave and jam to the music that was playin in the car at the time (still don't know to this day what I was jammin to lol). And so we finally get to my aunt's house and my sister and I pass out in the guest room at like 12pm and don't wake up til like 6pm. We get up and of course start smoking again. Then my aunt's mom and dad, my grandma and grandpa, ask us to go to the store and pick up a pie bc apparently they had been cookin like...idk this Christmas feast! lol So we get to Kroger and I'm droolin over everything lol. We finally make it back home. I had eaten like 3 candy bars in the car lol And my grandma and grandpa go to bed and I crawl into the kitchen and I'm like "Dude, please get me some apple pie, but the one with crumble toppings bc I really want some!!" So my aunt heats it up for me while I sit on the floor, awaiting the goodness lol And then she hands me my plate with vanilla ice cream on the side and I was like, "Thanks you so much! You knew I wanted ice cream! We must have like this secret connection through our brains bc I didn't even tell you but you already knew!" lol Idk...I fell asleep not too long after we started our high questions like, "If you smoke upside down and you get up will like the smoke come down from your brain and get you high all over again?" lol Keep the stories comin!!:smoke: "Let's flyyyyyy..up, up, here we go! Where we stop, nobody knows"[= I officially dedicate that song by The Far East Movement "Rocketeer" to all my fellow smokers[[; Get high but keep it fun and safe!!

15. So I have a few really great high stories... The first time I got high I was in the garage at my house with my mom and her boyfriend inside... I was fifteen. So my friend and I smoked like two bowls with her bong and I could not stop laughing. I had drank like two sodas and I remember it took everything I had not to pee on the garage floor, but alas I still did... Just a lil though... So I went inside and changed and went pee then somehow I was on the living room floor literally rolling and laughing super hard and I felt like my laughter was turning my face muscles into a platypus because they were so strained and burning from laughing they felt deformed... Anyways so I'm doing this on the living room floor while mom and her boyfriend Are trying to watch a movie and there's smoke pouring into the house from the garage... Needless to say they found out I smoked but they were chill so we lit another bowl haha... Great night...

16. So the two other best times... The first I decided to give back a present to somone I didn't like in person face to face but first I decided to toke up. So I get to their house and chicken out on face to face so I decide to just throw the present at the house but be sneaky. So here I am all stealthy, with the headlights flashing in their front window, music blasting in the middle of a dark and quiet night, falling over cuz I'm so stoned I can barely stand, and I throw this present at the house but when I turn to get in the car which we had someboxed so there's smoke pouring out of it and my friends dog who's also stoned jumps out and goes down the street so I'm screaming and chasin it... I don't think I was that sneaky... But when I got home I mixed daquiri ice ice cream and vanilla ice cream and it was amazing... Another time my friend and I went to guy buy some weed so we pull up to our friends house on his snowy and icy and steep hill driveway and we go inside and smoke a bowl in his bong and buy some for later. But then we go to leave and get stuck in the driveway so my friend is like crying and afraid we'll have to call her dad cuz we were only 16 at the time and I'm so scared all I can do is laugh so my friend is screaming at me for laughing at such a horrible time so we're stuck and we slide down the hill into this pile of wood for their fireplace and she's trying to get us out and she finally does but the whole side of her car is dented and scratched really obviously so we told her
    mom that a deer had jumped in front of us so to avoid another car we went to the side and trees scraped the car but we were laughing and high asfuck when we told her that and then my friend got grounded which sucked but oh god good times...

17. I guess this counts.

Ok so one night I was hanging out with my dealers (it's a couple) and we were just sittin around watching funny animal vids and then some girl they sell to walks in and she looks way beyond sad and Dealer A said "oh, how are you? You ok?" And then the emotional wreck said "sorry to barge in like this. Guess you heard about my boyfriend and I.".... Dealer A just nodded and then that girl stayed there for like 45 mins talking about her boyfriend and crying her eyes out, so hard she's shaking. Me and the other Dealer B were just exchanging looks of WTF and then he started cracking a smile which kinda made me crack a smile but we kept our cool. Got this girl's life story. After she bought some she said "aww thanks so much guys I can always turn to you, you mean so much to me", said her byes and left.... Both dealers were like "man what's her name and I swear I didn't hear anything about her and her bf". Soo we all started crackin up - yes I did feel a bit bad but I was too high to let it make me sad - and we lit up another joint and carried on.
    It was just so out of the blue and I think that's why I found it so hilarious. Wonder what she's doing now??

18. Me and my cousin usually go out,one day we got so high that when we're walking on the street my cousin starts to shake his hands and keeps saying "forks are stabing me man and I got spikes on my feet" and I laugh my ass off.

19. During thanksgiving break of 2012. i had one unforgettable trip. My buddies and have been experiencing with dxm. We have been smoking loud for most of our lives. Well we use Mucinex DM maximum strength tablets. They're 60 mg's of dxm each. We would take 3 every 5 minutes. Well an hour passed, its now 12:00 and im just now startin to feel the begining of the trip. Its a easy trip not too bad. then another hour passed. I was at my peak. It was a sensational trip. A little ovr 780 mg's. We were gonna have another friend drop by and smoke a bowl with us if we gave her a couple mucinex. Well By the Time she came it was around 4 in the morning i was the only one awake. I had taken another 120 mg's about an hour b4 she got here. She showed with a friend of hers. and they packed a bowl with some straight loud. I have previously moked loud B4 on dxm. it did make my trip better. I hit the bowl twice. but little did i know it was laced with DMT resin. They got back in car. So i got in the back seat to listen to some music. but i felt it immediately. it was a bad tripp. i suddenly felt overwelmed by a Serious claustrophobic feeling. It was like i could see bad energy coming at me in every direction. I immediately said im claustrophobic and jumped out of the car. then i walked around the car and stood next to the window for about 5 mins. I then could barely stand still. i was in another world.i told them bye and began walkin back to the door. by the time i got to my front door i was tensing up and couldnt walk right. i opened my door and then my body took over i was walkin like a damn robot up the stairs. i coulnt stop no matter what. i was out of complete control. I walked straight into my room and i took off my jacket and shoes and shirt and laid down. ijust let my body do what ever. As i was laying down. i was listening to turn on the the lights by future. and i was triping hard. all i could of was what in the hell did i just smoke. it was not a weed high. but it only lasted 20 mins then i was just trippin on dxm. so i fell asleep. next day i woke up and told my friends that i smoked somethin laced and it was unbelievable. i ask my friend what she put in it. she first said heroin. i couldnt believe it. then the next time i talked to her she said it was molly. then i was like is it heroin or molly? she then explained that she didnt know that she triped too. so a year past by. i finally met her friend and i asked her she said it was a bowl full of DMT resin with a little loud in it. it all came clear then. she said i wouldnt of had that bad of trip though. she didnt know it would affect my DXM trip. DXM and DMT can sometimes trigger a bad trip. thats my story of the DXM DMT THC trip