uno auto coco gro

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Weedpipe, Jul 20, 2011.

1. free seed from attitude promo: Delicious Seeds - Diavolo
    007.jpg

Genetics : Critical + X Rudelaris
    sprout to harvest - 7 weeks

Day 0
    008.jpg

2. Good luck to ya. Happy growing.

3. thanks, and thanks for stoppin by :smoke:

Day 1

seed put into rapid rooter and placed in dome w/5.6ph tap water
    001.jpg
    002.jpg

4. Day 2

life :D
    025.jpg

5. Day 5

uno auto in coco
    001.jpg

6. what ya using for lighting, nutes yet brotha?

I just started my first coco gro from seed too.

7. Looking good so far. I'm pulling up a chair. Can't resist a coco grow.

8. Day 12

002.jpg

hey, right-on, angusbeef and Wardrobe checkin in, thanks guys :smoke:

the write-up on this strain says its a lite eater, and im a light feeder to
    begin with, so at transplant ive been using 5ml of botanicare grow per 2L bottle

i am goin to leave her in a sun filled room during the day, ive already
    started puttin her in a spot that gets no direct sunlight - then she gets 52w of 6500k cfl till mornin
    lighting looks like this (for now)
    003.jpg

9. ya just curious if you were feeding any nutes using coco a neuteral medium from seed i couldnt tell you the ratio i used but i was hiting them with a very dilluted solution every other day from the size they are day 12.

Cheers.

10. If you can, get some more CFLs hanging around the sides to promote branching.
    You won't regret it. I have 184 watts of CFLs around my vegging girl, and wish I had more. (Today's pic on the last page of my current journal, link below in my sig.)

Lovely healthy looking girl. Looks much like mine, which is 35 days old today.

Do you have an EC meter and a pH meter or pH indicator solution, (preferred for accuracy)?

11. We cross-posted.

Yes, I pre-charged the coco with a light nute mix at, from memory, about 1.0EC, then dumped the freshly germed seed straight in without a problem.

I use the Canna Grow Guide calculator, Grow Guide | CANNA Australia, and am currently working with a mix 0.1EC lower than their 'Light Feeding' schedule, to compensate for the extra CaMg+ that I add. This is a good beginners guide. Even if you use different nutes, you can still work from their EC values.

12. ya, i got ph and ppm, no ec though.

i use rapid rooters to start seeds, i love em, 2 easy

i dont charge my coco before the 1st feeding, i just expand it w/5.8 water,
    let it completely drain off, but i water the hell out of em during transplants