Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unnamed lemony goodness.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokermatt, Mar 30, 2012.

1. #1 tokermatt, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Yo-

Heres my newst pick up.

Smell: Lemon zest with a little bit of cheese dankish.[​IMG]

Its not an over whelming " i'm gunna smell it when i walk in the house," but it looks like some well grown bud. Smokes smooth, tasty in the vape. When you break it up it leaves a lemon smell on your fingers like you just squeezed a fresh lemon. [​IMG]

From what I remembered i think it was also flushed pretty decent. It's well manicured - The leaves that are on are there for a reason, because they are triched up. All the buds look the same. Its clear its one even batch and it was grown right.

Buzz: Feels like an indica dominant, from a few minutes on the original iolite. Heavy body and jaw feeling. Good for body pain I can tell. Relaxing. You wont be going out on this one.

Anyway i'm glad i got this, will rate it a solid 8/10. :hello:

-tokermatt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pukkaz dude, how much did you pay for that, id rate it 9/10 pure buds

3. Prolly either love potion #9 or Lemon G

4. #4 piffpuffN, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    i think you got that pic from 420magazine.com thats y that things in the corner.
    iduno if you can post your own pics their or something ill have to check it out

5. lol you serious bro

6. #6 piffpuffN, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    i tried making ice hash with about an ounce of stems got less than a gram back . im gona try qwiso next time
    i posted this in the wrong thread
    FAIL

7. #7 tokermatt, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    You can upload pictures there free which is nice! i find its safer than any of the other pic upload sites, in their terms most of them say you cannot upload anything illegal and will report you.. can never be too cautious right?

8. #8 tokermatt, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    I paid 60 for 4.5 grams, so like 47 for an 1/8 or 13.3 for a gram

I don't think its lemon g, nothings certain but Iv had some lemon g a few times before and its different.

Also- I smoked some the other night- was flushed very well, so i'm really happy with it.