Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unlock Mary J's FULL potential...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rastafari, Nov 6, 2010.

1. #1 Rastafari, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    So I had this highdea/theory while listening to "Come Together" by the beatles on some Pink Maui x Kali Mist (most psychedelic herbal mix i've ever had) + amanita muscaria... (everything behind my eyelids was swirling like a DNA helix, literally everything was falling into place).... so thoughts were flowinggg and I was thinking (even on the atomic quantum level) on how many things NEED to come together and become ONE in order to work... man + woman... mary J + the male plant, mac + cheese, etc... but then i started thinking how to make ayahuasca, the vine & the psychotria viridis leaves NEED to be mixed in order to journey... as with LSD, the ergot needs diethylamide to work, and MDMA needs that essential oil from the Sassafras tree in order to create the molecule, and so on and so on... then I began wondering if Mary has a partner somewhere yet undiscovered?
    Then I began realizing, some people GET IT, some dont... and unfortunately SOME tokers cant put all of the pieces of the puzzle together to see how deep the meditation with MJ REALLYYYYY IS....

So i figured some people need a little assistance/guidance on how to get there....
    Because they're in the park, but can't find the way to the coaster entrance... maybe they just to be shoved on and buckled down?

Maybe the ticket to ride the coaster has already been found???
    Kanna - A Superb Potentiator for Cannabis - The Hawai'i Cannabis (THC) Ministry : Forum

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYD20xWy7IA]YouTube - BOB MARLEY - WE CAN MAKE IT WORK[/ame]

Revolution? + fix our evolution?

2. Sassafras , MDMA?? Sassafras and gumbo file, yes. Sassafras tea, yes. MDMA, hmmm
    I'm with you on the Mac n cheese, though.

3. your just mixing two different drugs. of course your gonna get an enhanced effect. there doesn't have to be some mystical connection between the two. people like to mix alcohol and tobacoo, but it doesn't mean they were meant to be used together.

If anything, heat is a closer partner to cannabis than kanna.

4. [​IMG]
    Found it.

5. Were u listening to 'burning down the house'?