unlimited weed forever or unlimited food forever

Discussion in 'General' started by tokeallday, Mar 26, 2014.

1. any weed strain you fancy grown to perfection, as much as you ever wanted. you could smoke as much or as little of whatever you wanted out of whatever you wanted. OR

unlimited food of any kind, no matter the price. you could eat at any restaurant and order what you like, when you like.

which do you choose!

2. Food? Survival first.

Play time second

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

3. I'll go with the weed and build a fortress out of weed nugs and stay in there forever

4. What about edibles forever?

5. Food. It is ultimately more expensive.

6. Herb. shits free anyway. 

I work in restaurant's and have basically been getting free food all my life. I can afford a turkey sandwich & chips to make it through the day.

7. Food because you never know what might happen and you can use the money you spend on food to buy weed so you get both

8. Food.

I could really go for a nice steak right now.

9. weed, hemp seed is highly nutritious.

10. Weed. If I need food, I will just sell some of my unlimited supply and go to Arby's. Problem solved.

11. weed, theres no fast food employee in the world that wouldnt throw me a fat sack of burgers and fries if i give him half an oz every time i roll threw the line. unlimited food would be great but you couldnt really profit from it. 

12. Wtf? food is literally everywhere... I'll take the plant which does not grow natively anywhere near me

13. Weed! Food is just much easier to come by. I could bribe people with my unlimited amount of weed ;)

14. id be flippin my unlimited supply to get money for food and other things. so id take the weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. If you had unlimited weed that's basically unlimited money if you know how to make a sale..

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. the weed of course...i would just barter with all my bud :smoke:

17. Bud trumps food always. I'd rather be stoned all day then a gluttonous fuck 

18. uh yeah i'll take the weed..you know, like a stoner would

19. Weed cuz I would get infinitely high and I would eat some of the bud raw or use it as culinary herb because I love the taste of raw bud.

Food is overrated