Unless youve been pregnant, you cant speak on abortion.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MrPhilleh, Oct 9, 2010.

1. i basicly have the same view on abortion as you, but i think everyone deserves an opinion, dont be a douche

2. Don't worry, I'm high as shit and I agree with you.

3. Jesus, i only made this thread a few hours ago.

4. Now where the fuck did i say any of that shit?
    I said unless you have been/are pregnant, you cant speak on abortion. As in not having a say as to how it effects people. I could give a fuck about your personal opinion.

But nah, your a prophet n shit.

5. You're surprised?

6. Sure got riled up over an opinion you don't give a fuck about...[​IMG]

7. They're called analogies and can be surprisingly useful.

It's too bad your opinion is insignificant and people will always maintain and verbalize their opinions on abortion as much as they like.

This isn't Soviet China, man... got that, man??? man...

8. Nobody on any forum can tell me I'm not allowed to have an opinion, so go fuck yourself. :wave:

9. But we are all affected by abortion, we were born once too you know. What makes you so high in mighty that you can go around saying "What these people say counts but what these people say doesn't" and to part the world in to black and white?

10. ...because theyre actually effected by it.

11. Are you a female?

12. I think perhaps the OPs take is more along the lines of
    "Please don't attack pro choice people if you are not, because an outside perspective/critical assessment on what they may have felt they had no choice but to do, may make them feel worse about the situation then they already do."
    It's kind of veiled as a universal statement (eg - can't speak on/comment on either way) but really I think that's the implication of what they're saying.
    Though everyone has a right to their own comment or opinion on the matter, or any other matter, regardless of their perspective or experience. This applies to all.
    My guess is that to speak about the topic in such a way is that perhaps the OP has experienced or known someone that's come under attack for choosing to abort, they're either pissed off themselves about it or feeling defensive of someone else.
    Fair enough, it's their right.

Again, I think the idea that you have to have intimate knowledge on each and every side of a subject to comment on it, is ridiculous.
    It's the whole "I don't have to have eaten shit, to be against eating shit" thing.

People have a right to their opinion on a matter, no matter what.

Where wrong and right is subjective - nobody has an opinion that counts more than, or invalidates any other.

13. Do you guys know what'll happen if you make abortions illegal? It'll be forced to move to the black market. Do you know what that means? People that aren't qualified performing abortions in possibly unsanitary conditions. That means increased fatality rates among the parents. I'm sure you guys know a little bit about the history of abortion, right?

If you make abortion illegal, people will still get abortions, they'll just be putting themselves at unnecessary risk.

14. #74 MrPhilleh, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    Take a guess.

Apparently everyone has broom up their ass so let me clarify.

You can have an opinion on abortion. You cannot speak on abortion, as in contributing towards a movement that effects pregnant women.
    Its not your right to say 'you can/cannot get an abortion because of my personal opinion, even though i have never/never will bear the severity of being pregnant/abortion'.

K?

15. No, not k. See, it's not your right to say it's not anybody else's right.

16. Pro-choice, you don't have a right to tell people what to do with their bodies.

17. he never took a side on the argument

18. im pro-choice but i think what the OP does. because if your pregnant you know more about having babies than anyone else at that time

19. Yes he did. Otherwise, he wouldn't have started this thread.

The millions of women that have kids every year do not know more about pregnancy than the M.D.s that study and treat it. Those women may know more about how it feels to be pregnant, but that doesn't mean they know more about the process of conception, pregnancy, and delivery.

20. Forget her, she's on her period or somethin. :D