Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unkown benefit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Junior DANK, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hey GC,

Ive always been a bigger guy in my life but after I started smoking ive actually LOST weight! I dont work out and when im blazed i hit the munchies up hard. Could marijuana raise a person's metabolism? Thats the only big change in my life that could explain losing over 35 pounds in about 5 months.

Also.
    (im in a committed relationship with mary and dont cheat on her)

2. what does being in a committed relationship and not cheating have to do with losing weight?

3. hahaha. it could raise your metab if it was some chronic sativa.

4. he doesnt cheat on the ganja with other drugs brah

5. I'm pretty sure weed does raise your metabolism. So, yea, if you smoked a lot, it could be conceivable that it helped you lose weight.

I can honestly say from when I got to college to this exact date, I've lost a whole lot of weight, and I started smoking a lot of weed. Then again, correlation is not causation.

6. [quote name='"ganjah7"']
    he doesnt cheat on the ganja with other drugs brah[/quote]

Someone gets it :smoke: haha

7. Granny appears in 3....2.....1....

8. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Granny appears in 3....2.....1....[/quote]

Hope so braah :p