Unknown Weed Tricks

Discussion in 'General' started by MahoganyFiend, Jun 26, 2016.

1. So these are some tricks ive picked up over the years. I have rarely heard of these online so I hope these will be new to most. Post your own hacks too cuz im looking for more.
    1. No lighter? All you need is a toothpick, paper towel, a stove, a candle, and a sink. Put a burner on high and wait for it to heat up. Put the paper on the burner but leave one corner wet, or just grab it with tongs, then when it lights on fire throw it in the sink. Put the toothpick into the fire and then light a candle. Use multiple toothpicks and the candle for matches. A bitch and a half to do, especially if you already stoned, but better than not smoking at all.
    2. Need a screen for a pipe? Take one of those twist things that you find on bread and light it on fire. The plastic will burn into ash and leave you with a bendy piece of steel. Bend it into a ball and you got a screen that will last a while.
    3. No bud left? This might sound nasty but bear with me. I've heard of people doing this and I hated on it like most do. Until I fuckin tried it. Guys resin tea is legit. Put all your resin, rezzy pipes, screens, grinders, hell anything with weed on it that can be boiled without leaving anything bad in the water, and put it in a pot like you makin some nasty ass witch stew. Boil that shit up until your pieces are clean then take all that shit out. Then let it keep boiling and add nutella and a little oil for fat. You can use butter or peanut butter but nutella masks the smell and tastes amazing. Also add actual tea bags if you like tea. Dont be a bitch and strain the mixture. Drink that shit straight up. You might feel a lil queezy for 5 minutes if you used a lot of resin. I personally didnt but some say they have. An hour later I was fucking faded. Didnt taste bad either prolly cuz I added mad honey.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Fucking...gross, dude.

• Like Like x 9
  3. Damn I've heard of MacGyver Stoners before but that's a whole nother level LOL
    :love-m3j:

I get it tho. Kinda like how desperate situations call for Desperate Measures. :smoke: Eh, ppl do what they gotta do. Way to problem solved dude :coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  4. There are no situation that call for the kinda shit this dude is describing here...

Drink boiled pipe water?

Kids obviously not 18.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Burn a bread wrap twist tie?? Drink boiled pipe resin with Nutella?? This kid is a weed junkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. dude that shit is ferral thats y its not on the net

• Like Like x 4
  7. Resin and Nutella....that is an unknown weed trick.:sick:

• Like Like x 1
  8. You get fucked up because you are ingesting tar...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hard to get the stupid outta this one..... but really come on dude. Resin fucking tea?? Loool

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rather be out of weed than drink that ... Also bet it destroy the pot you used to boil it in, i.e. Huge huge mess to clean up for little high ... Heck I have had better luck going to the park and scavenging for discarded roaches

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have an awesome trick! First I roll a blunt. Then I light it with a magnifying card (totally cool!) then it's gone ten minutes later. Disappearing blunt!

• Like Like x 3
  12. If you don't have a lighter you can also hot knife the weed, though it requires a stove or a blow torch... Sort of tedious but it looks cool.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You can get a nice screen from a faucet too.