Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unknown. Think it's a haze. Pretty though.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Applejackson, Jul 3, 2009.

1. I picked this up yesterday. Forgot to ask the name because I was all excited about getting an e-cig moments before (Friggin' awesome for any of you cig smokers out there, btw), but my supplier's stuff is always at this level so I don't bother asking the type a lot of the time now. They switch it up about every 2 weeks though, so I get to try lots of different varieties. Smells very strongly and distinctly of grapefruit. Could be grapefruit deisel I guess. Never had it before. Got a VERY distinct sativa high, almost all in the head. Hits in a rush like crack. Good stuff.

Attached Files:

2. That looks absolutely beautiful man!! nice pick up man! now i have to clean the drool off of my keyboard really quick...

3. Wow, i really wanna smoke that haha. How much g's is that, what did u pay for it?

4. Imma classify this as neck strain, haha - well due to the fact my necks hurting. And im high.

5. I picked up 2 grams for 40 (all they had on em). It's always 70 an 1/8th, which is a bit pricey, but it's consistently this good and they're ALWAYS at my door in 5 mins. The convenience is worth it.

6. That thing is hairier than my ass, looks great.

7. now that is some bud. good shit my man.
    god i love weed.