Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unknown strain {OZ} pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by al-puffblunts, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Good head high and its making my back feel real nice. I payed 50 for this OZ and the bubbler was 20 (got a great deal haggled him down from 75 LOL). so what kind of weed do you think this is?

Attached Files:

2. damn that actually looks pretty good better then like $200 o's of chronic

3. Mids, but great deal either way.
    Hows the bubbler smoke?

4. That looks fairly dank but then I again I am ripped so who knows really. I'd say thats a beast deal cuz its def not schawgs so I think you got a good deal? Doubt anyone can id the strain though mate.

5. Whoa for $50 a shot, mail me a lot!

6. lol for realz.

its mids, at best, but daaaammmmnn. for that price i wouldve expected the evilest of dirty ass regs.

and the bub? sweet. i wish i had a guy like that down my way.

7. smokes real nice and smooth:) only problem its one of those bowls where it gets really caked really fast lol its kinda annoying.

8. yeah dude i was looking at them and i was like damn I dont have enough to get one today only got 20 bucks And dudes like "thats cool ill take 20" i was like whattttt lol sick...I'm a regular at his store buying wraps and shit so he hooks me up.

9. 50 dollars is a steal

its "mids" i guess?

10. Yeah dude when u live n tuscon...right on the border i get some cheap ass mids but they are pretty dank for the price i paid