Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unknown Strain, Kentucky bred. warning macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokeymickpot, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Ive never posted pic's of my bud, im always looking in the stash jar though, posting a small sample of the indoor we get here in Kentucky, and if anyone could identify this bud for me i would apreciate it, happy toking.

[​IMG]

2. Not Bad,don't let anyone fuck up your high :smoke:

3. nobody fucks up my high, haha, anyhow apparently if you click the big picture you can get a smaller view of the bud, which i think is better, lately ive been seing alot of power plant and jack herer in the ky area

4. way to big of a pic my comp didnt load

5. couldnt tell the strain, but judging by the lines of your fingers you are going to some good fortune soon.

6. ....dude resize those pics

7. where at in kentucky?

8. ahaha:rolleyes:

9. I have some bud that looks exactly the same from Lexington that I was told is Trainwreck. I wish I could smell things over the internet.