Unknown Strain Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutoClass05, May 13, 2015.

1. #1 AutoClass05, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    I have started a experimental grow with 4 bag seeds. I am trying to get at least two females but one can do for motherplant purposes. My plants are 2 weeks and 3 days old from seed. I mostly grow Auto's so those will come in next month. Please feel free to follow me along this journey.
    Any advice would be kool. Also I left a spec note for my first update. Enjoy

Strain: Unknown
    Genetics: Indica/Sativa
    2 Weeks 2 Days From Seed
    Medium: Soil (MircaleGrowReg)x(MG Organics
    4 Reg Plants
    Pots: 2g
    Lights: T5 2x60w Cool Blue Fluorescents
    Nutes: None
    Hormones: None
    Water: Distilled
    Ph: Unknown but looks fair
    Temp: 73-80
    RH: 50-70
    Air Circulation: Two 11' Basic fans for intake and exhaust.

Attached Files:

2. Alright so I'm at 2 weeks and 4 days from seed. At week 3 I'm gonna incourage pre flowering. So by week 5 I can determine sex plus get some height in . I added an additional 2 40w t5 2700k to incourage pre flowering. They are doing good but could be better. Once I find the right ladies then I'm full in after transplant. Pic updates starting Sunday so drop in and feel free to comment

3. Subbed in auto

4. Right on bru. Just in time for my additional update. So I want more Co2 then just outside air. I can't afford one but I made my own with yeast,sugar and water to make ends meet. Jeesh got my green card not long ago but nothing to start growing haha. I'm using what I have now till I can fund my self.

5. Hey Jumper420 I got 2x5x5 I'm using now. I'm want more light coverage...How many watts Should I use for HID without heat probz...I want a finished harvest at 4ft cause the height I have is 5 1/2 ft.

6. 400w is good hopefully

7. I'd say hid 400 maybe over kill so maybe 250 with cfls or t5 flouros as supplemental lighting

8. Also Vinager and baking soda produce co2

9. I was thinking about 250w then some LED's...I know 250 won't do it. I'm gonna have four setups in my closet so I'm trying not to conduct much heat.

10. #10 jumper420, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    T5, cfl, 250 and an led you'd kill it or what I was thinking was 2 leds 1 250 watt put the 250 as roof and the 2 leds angled for side lighting so it would look like this
    ---
    / \ sorry bad diagram well it's not working so I'll have to draw a pic after shower

11. Yeah exactly the picture I had in my head. Center the 250w HID, then 1 LED on each side. I wanted a Mars but can't afford 2 of them so I was gonna get 2 LED Panels...That for sure shoud cover my space and less plugs to. When I get a Mars its going into my hydro space,

12. Ok so you get where I was going no need to draw it up lol
    Find smokesara on here and talk to her she will quote u for mars lighting

13. LoL got it bro and thanks for the info. I Will for sure get a qoute from your reference

14. I'm going with a 700w from them prolly June July I'll bev purchasing

15. Right on. Is it the Mars 2 ?...I'm getting the two Mars 1 300w by July and then later on a Mars 2 for a 5g Gro Momma Bucket.

16. Yea it's a mars 2

17. Yeah seems like Mars is hitting a mark with LED's

18. They're loving the homemade Co2. Instead of a slit I put a tube on the cap. I also hanged a fan to dispense the Co2. I don't know the levels and nothing of the equipment. Plants love it but my wallet can't take it. I will try getting my hands on a Co2 reader.

19. Update #2 Will be posting tomorrow. Also bare with me on the setup. It's under construction so feel free to help with the setup is appreciated GC.

20. Typing and Posting is easy haha but I said this a experiment so lotz of paper work. Hope most of you guys have a written journal by had as well.

Attached Files: