Unknown Strain 2 weeks into flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jumpers, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Hi again, so now it is identified as a female and I'm coming up on my second week flowering.

I had a question about the newly developed leaves around the bud sites. Notice they are extremely then and most curl in and down, is this normal? seeing as how all of my other leaves don't seem to show these signs I assume its just the plants genetics, but would like a pro's opinion.

Second Thunder_fuck and I came to the conclusion that my PH might be the cause of the lowest leaves yellowing then spotting and falling off, I have a great example picture of this occurrence, does anyone know for sure? I don't want this to start happening to my buds!

Any help is appreciated

Jumpers

Attached Files:

2. Some one, any one?

3. I don't want this to happen to my buds!

4. looks like exactly what happened to my bubba plant.

have you been motoring/adjusting your ph?

it looks like you have some sort of deficiency probably from the soils ph being out of wack. When your ph is off, your plant wont take in nutrients...

[​IMG]

5. Thanks man, this graph is a big help, I guess i'll spend the few bucks for the PH papers, I have been using Distilled water to water it, does anyone know what the PH in that is? does it vary from state to state?