Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unknown smoke...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tuba09, May 10, 2010.

1. So I recently picked up some nice sticky ikky and my guy said that it was called PEZ. I have been looking all over the internet for what this weed actually is. I have never heard of it, but I live in Spokane, WA so if anyone from the region knows or has smoked it let me know.

2. yea dude that candy is good. oh wait your talking about weed. But really its most likely made up by dealers.

3. I lied about not being able to find it...I found it tonight. it was linked to Northern Lights from Seattle. Is PEZ just a special name I don't know? also I'm new to the area and I only know weed from Maine...it sucks becasue it makes me sound like a n00b when i know a good amount of shit. haha

Happy Tokin! :smoking:

4. Forget about the names. Just ask for dank, or high quality. They'll know what you mean.

5. im from Spokane never heard of it