UNKNOWN Seed strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MaryNMe, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Ok guys, I have smoked a lot of bud in the past year and have probably about a kilo of SEEDS! (Mexican weed is very shitty on the streets)... So, now I have all these seeds, a collection I guess you can say...
    However, just by looking at them, I have no idea what they are.
    Some are black
    some brown with poka dots
    some dark green
    others military green
    others have spots and some just look weird...

Anyway I can know if they are male or female? (Probably not)

Today I planted about 50 of them in 3 different pots... Again, Like I said, I have literally a KILO of seeds. I just grabbed 2 handfuls and spread them around... I will keep you guys posted on how that goes....

Any suggestions on something else I can do with these seeds? (mutation, experimentation, etc.) would be great! Thanks!

2. Haha no you cant mutate them .. just store them in air-locked bags... can be stored for a few years in a cool place... Also the variation in seeds are probably the genetics?
    Was the weed you were scoring different? No you cant tell if they are male or female..
    Slight chance of them being a Hermi though ( mixed characteristics ) Ima second time grower but I have researched alot so Hit me up buddy I dont mind helping out a
    Check out my grow its on the link below

3. CannaSmoke! yeah dude, I been checking out your grows man, they're sweet!

Check out the seeds bro... I have planted about 50 of them.. Will keep updated on what happens! Did u check out my clones? just took pics this morning!

Attached Files: