Unknown problem, need help getting to the end of

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by loolzokay, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I come to you asking for some help. I've ran into this problem with some plants, but never knowing the true identity of it. This leaving with me with no knowledge of how to recover from it, and most importantly how to prevent it. It sucks running into it, just because I only grow one single plant at a time, but in a perpetual cycle.

Here's some knowledge about the plant,

Sagarmatha Seeds Double Bubbleberry currently in week 7 flowering (day 50 of 12/12)
    Seedling in FF Happy Frog, transplanted into a bigger pot with 50/50 mix of Happy Frog and Ocean Forest.
    Vegged for 4-5 weeks
    Nutes: FoxFarm Trio (Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom) at 50% to try and prevent nute burn. CalMg 1tsp/gal as stated. Molasses was added at week 5 flowering.

Included are pictures of her overall foliage, stems, and buds. Some buds have their upper pistils starting to orange up. She is under a 250w HPS light, in a 2x2x5.3 grow chamber. I have a fan blowing inside, with some of her vents open to allow for some new air to circulate through. I immediately think it has to deal with Nitrogen because of the yellowing leaves, but she shouldn't need nitrogen this late into flowering. I, then, jumped to the conclusion of yellowing just naturally, but this seems more than just the natural dying of leaves. Does anyone have any insight or recommendations? How many more weeks would you go with her?

Toke on ladies and gents, and appreciate the help in advance. :hello::D

Attached Files:

2. those buds look delicious. that is perfectly natural. just let her be. she is pulling all the nutrients from the leaves and putting it straight into those purple nugs. i'm jealous

3. yeah dude I would be pretty excited with buds looking like that

4. Slight N and P deficiency. You still have several weeks left. If you run this same strain again I would feed a bit heavier next time.

5. Thanks man, this is I believe the 3rd time i've ran this seed. Had a pack of 5. I believe all 3 have ran into this problem, but I never got pictures to you guys for some help.... this time I kicked myself in the butt and made it happen.

appreciate it man

would you recommend giving her more nitrogen this "late" in flowering? i've always heard to not to give them nitrogen once they start blooming. I was wondering about phosphorus. Do you have any nutrients you would recommend, or any solutions? I increased her dosage to 75% and she started to yellow tip so I cut her back to 50%.

Appreciate all the help so far guys and gals!

6. You still have a little bit of time to feed, I'd say you have like 3-4 weeks left till finish, probably the latter. When did you cut off the N? You need to make sure and feed N through at least the 3rd week in flowering, they use up a lot during the stretch period.

I don't use bottled nutes so I can't suggest much, maybe earthjuice but they are kinda a pain in the ass.

Either way you will be fine, just might lose a little bit of yield..no biggie.

7. I had fed her nitrogen up until around the 5th week of flowering, when her blooming had started to really take off. Pistils were showing at week 2, and normally when I start seeing the blooming really starting to take place, I cut nitrogen. So like you said, during the stretching period, I continue nitrogen, then within the first week or two of pistils and bud growth I cut it.

I may take one of the sun leaves to the local store I always go to and see what they have to say. Maybe they would know exactly what to give me nutrient wise.

I was planning on atleast another 2 weeks for 9 weeks of flowering, but i'll keep in mind waiting another 2 weeks! The trichomes are almost all cloudy right now, so i'll be keeping an eye on her. Hopefully i'll fix her up a bit though

8. yeah idk about a WHILE to go they look fairly close to me...if your as close as you think(2 weeks) then you are good i wouldnt worry about it at all...did you use any koolbloom or anything of the sort? im pretty sure its loaded with P