Unknown plant problem 5 weeks into flowering

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by perc-edout, Jul 16, 2010.

1. this developed over the last two days with yellowing in the middle of the leaves....our A/C went out and has been 85 degrees minimum 91 today in the apt. being fixed in the morning but wondering if this is heat stress PH or nute related thanks for any help would hate to loose the crop

thanks for any help

Attached Files:

2. What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    Organic Soil no added nutes in soil
    Indoors or outdoors?
    indoor
    What strain?
    unknown
    How old are the plants?
    Germinated last week of May
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    3 150W equivalent CFLs (2 2700k 1 6500K)
    How far from the lights?
    6 inches to 8
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    Tap water left out for 3 days 2 cups of water every other day or as needed
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    15-30-15 every third watering (have two different watering cans) however i have cycled off for the final flush as of this past saturday
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    normally stays 78
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    there are some bugs will upload microscope photo soon but no indication of spider mites as there is no leaf damage or webs..these bugs have been present in low numbers the whole time however have not seen any detrimental effects to the plant

3. IS this Iron Deficiency?

4. If you are in your final flush, quite frankly, I wouldn't worry too much. There is going to be some yellowing anyhow.

I've been chasing this same rabbit with one of mine, and I originally thought Mg or K def. However after dosing some epsom salts and kelp, I started to think it was more of a salt build up, which looks fairly similar to K def...

Again, you are almost finished. If it is Mg, you could add some epsom salts otherwise I would just continue flushing.

5. thanks for the info... i pretty much decided that the plan is to just let it die if its going to and harvest at that point...or harvest when its ready either way im sure it wont be too detrimental for quantity maybe just potency