Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

unknown pick up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by supertoker1, May 14, 2010.

1. ok well i called my dealer up and he said he has some really good dank so i say ok and pick up a 20 he doesnt know what it was but it blows u away in like 4 hits but he doesnt know what it is so he called it one hit kill. i want to know what it is i would post pics but i smoked all of it already :p ill post some pics another time but it had like light and dark dark orange hairs so any ideas what it could be? thnx :D

2. i'm 100% sure it is marijuana, i can tell even without a picture it is definately marijuana

3. ha u call it marijuana hahaa ino that but i was wondering like any names like orange kush white kush stuff like that?

4. we couldnt tell you with a picture man,