Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unknown person broke into my house and robbed my entire dank crop plus all lights!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thesmoknbiscuit, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Okay, heres the story:

I grow a few plants in my closet of my mothers house. She is cool with it and takes care of them when I'm at school. Its not a major operation, just a hobby. I have experience with indoor growing and consider myself decent. Well this week a major problem arised.

I got a call from my mother (I was at school). She explained to me that when she went to check on my three, harvesting, female danks...that they were gone, all my lights were gone, and my draws were ran. I immediately came home.

Of course people can say, "Oh who did you tell? Your an idiot for telling people. Why didnt you have a lock on the door?"...But the thing is, I didnt tell anyone. I didnt have a lock on the door because no one knew and no one would go into the closet in my room which is located in the basement of my house. Believe me.

After checking the scene, they only took my female ladies, my lights, and my collection of seeds. They left a very large and expensive bong. But why? and who?

I have come to this conclusion. NO ONE knew I was doing it. None of my friends. I live in a mother-daughter house. I have a feeling that my little cousin (16) snooped around my house and found them. He later told his friends, who then came over with the help of my own fucking family member and stole all my work. THREE WKS FROM HARVEST!!

I'm sorry but had to vent.

2. ouch, that's rough. how much do you estimate you would've harvested?

i fucking hate people that break into peoples' houses or steal anything from anyone, its just fucked up. perhaps invest into a secretive survellance system incase it happens again?

whoever did it is a complete dumbass, if they got caught and charged for felony breaking and entering/burglary their lives woulda been fucked, not worth the reward of a few premature plants, a couple lights, and some seeds.

3. If it was my own cousin I'd probably show him a world of pain, or at least threaten one.

4. beat some ass

5. that sucks bro...sorry to hear

6. yeah man sorry to hear about that it sucks

7. Hope you get your plants back :(.

8. This.

9. if its fam beat that ass

10. confront your cousin about it....

11. Dude, he's your cousin, whoop some ass. I kick my cousins ass around all the time because I can, he's my cousin. No justification needed. It's what older cousins are supposed to do, mentor and straighten out their younger cousins.

12. I would sit your cousin down nice and calm, and then interrogate his little ass in the most violent way possible until he gave up whoever took the plants, and then beat the shit out of them and get the plants back.

13. oh man i'd be so pissed...

thats why you dont tell anyone!!!!! hahah just playin man, had to say it tho... anyways yea just confront ur cousin cuz id be ragin lol

14. beat the shit out of him and ask questions later

15. "I didnt have a lock on the door because no one knew and no one would go into the closet in my room which is located in the basement of my house. Believe me."

This is where you were wrong and where you fucked up.

16. beat the truth out of your cousin. only way to work with kids these days. i know how you feel though bro my lady was about a month from harvest when my father in law stole her with his old stoner friends. i trashed all 3 of thier cars to seek compensation.

17. damn man hate to hear that , sorry bout that.

18. #18 captsmokeyTX, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    Buy a guard dog better than any security system, and possible and 12 gauge. nad door locks, any grow operation needs high security dude

19. Call the police and explain the situation.

20. this.