Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unknown Local Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by russtang06gt, Apr 13, 2011.

1. #1 russtang06gt, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    Well this is what I have for the next few days...not really dense at all and has a very nice SATIVA (not saliva) dominant high...active mind but still slow in the body...nice and relaxing.

Enjoy and burn on.

Attached Files:

2. i wish my weed gave me a saliva dominant high hahahah

3. so good it makes you drool.

4. almost looks like two different kinds, nice pick up =)

5. saliva you say?? :p nice pick up though enjoy!

6. Yeah sorry fellas cracked my phone screen and couldn't see the mis-spelling...I'm back in high-school English hahah jk...yeah it's nice though lol

7. nice pickup, u dont have to explain anything cuz, we know what u mean, but u got sum P.M.Fers thats ignorant, keep puffn stay green and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open cuz

8. say it with me now

SA-TI-VA

9. looks really nice... Maybe AK-47, some of those nugs look exactly like it

10. No I have had ak-47 and it's definitely not that. This was not nearly close to ak-47 cause of the inhale didn't have that little piney bite of the -47 but it did look quite similar as I compared it to some older pics on my camera. Was decent for local pickup

11. looks like a niiccee pickup

12. Looks pretty good, probably a nice joint smoke :smoke:

That's how I imagine it!

13. Looks like a good mids pick up, good for big joints and blunts!:smoke:

14. Yeah it would have definitely served a fine purpose in between some papers but I never for around to getting any and I made another pickup as soon as I was out so no complaints. Only had like a little more than a half track or so in these pics