Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unknown Crystally Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AlkaSeltzer, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Just picked up this eighth from my neighbor for $25 has a very strong pine smell and is covered in trichs. Pics don't do it justice, because the focus is not working well on my camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that has been manicured soo niceley, not a single leaf in sight.

3. for a 25$ jr. of some dank. no need to hate on him. nice bud and price sir.
    :smoke::smoke:

4. Thats not dank at all, I'm tired of this term being used so loosely.

I honestly wouldn't even pay $25 for that.

I'm not trying to hate just stating my opinion, you can buy/smoke whatever weed you want as long as you are happy with it thats what matters.

5. Didnt he just say the pictures dont do it justice? Im sure its dank if he says it is.

Nice bud, nice price, good pickup :D smoke up

6. OMG thats 33%leaves 33%stem and 34%bud, what a waste of money.

7. This is exactly what I'm tired of... you can be nice all you want but that doesn't mean you have to call bud dank that clearly isn't.

8. no comment on whether or not it's dank, but all those leaves are really swirly and pretty

9. looks like only leaves ha

10. why waste the time to post something like that man? nothing better to do with your time then hate on peoples shit? your lame.

I think thats a pretty straight bag man, looks great quality for 25 an eighth especially in my area. :smoke: Burn it up!

11. haters.

I think that looks dank as fuck and I'd pick that up for 25 all god damn day!

12. Well it looks nice and dank to me. It's just leafy.

13. I have to say, it looks almost identical to a batch of L.A. Confidential I got a while ago.
    Yours has a few more leaves though, lol.
    Looks good for $25 though, but I'd probably cut all those leaves off and save them for edibles, leaves smoke pretty harsh.

14. I'd take it for $25

15. That looks like some great weed for edibles

16. To all the haters out there here is a pic of one of the buds taken with my girlfriends camera. Maybe to some people this may not be worth 25 but to me the convenience of only having to walk upstairs in my duplex to buy it was my selling point. Ya it may be leafy but i dont care. This batch is unusual for him to be carrying, most of the time its much better. Some people need to cut their weed snobbiness out of their attitude.

[​IMG]

17. You must agree though, that first batch sucked balls, talk about leafs.

18. This is one of the more solid buds from the same eigth. Ya it is leafy, i never said it wasnt. But i've been smoking more joints lately so i dont mind.

19. Yeah for Twenty-five I can't complain really

20. Some light-starved outdoor.

If they trimmed it they'd have been left with next to nothing...might as well keep the weight, I guess.