Unknown creature eating leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 979967, Jan 2, 2017.

1. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/
    20170102/42d4fd6e545341acc277573902783675.jpg[​IMG] there are patches missing from the leaves and I haven't seen any movement in the tent so I have no clue what it can be if anyone knows what it is and how to kill them please tell me thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I heard to mix water and milk about four or five to one and mist the leaves lightly with it.. supposed to keep smaller pests like bugs away.

If they are bigger pests try investing in a constant dog whistle thing or just seal up your box

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

3. But I have no clue what it is ive never seen it

4. I suppose it would be worth keeping a camera in there overnight, up to you if you want to catch the predator.

But you don't HAVE to know what it is to patch up your op some and see if that helps keep things out

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

5. Strange so you dont see any small insects on the underside of the leaves? Goodluck catching them :) I have pretty much no knowledge on bugs

6. They're growing pretty rapidly so I guess I'll just leave it lmao

7. My camera will die (phone) and in the dark it won't pick anything up

8. If you have a pocket microscope, it's worth checking out underside of damaged leaves. I see scarring on tops of leaves, which says mite to me. No webs, or being able to see with naked eye, says broad or russet mite. I treat with azamax 3 times in 10 days. Then maintenance with Neem oil every 7 days. I hope I'm wrong, and good luck. (Pic of broad mite damage)[​IMG]