Unknown bagseed harvest pics!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Phenomejon, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Just chopped my first grow. Flowered for just under 10 weeks. I prolly coulda let it go a lil longer but I'm hurtin in the pocket right now and I just couldn't wait any longer. I also sampled a few of em a few days ago due to my curiosity/impatience (mostly the second one lol) and its gets me nice n baked, can't wait to smoke it after a nice real dry and cure.

Attached Files:

2. Phenomenal Phenomejon! Really great job on your first grow. These pics look tasty...let us know what the final dried weight turns out to be...not that it really matters anyway. Good luck with future grows and if you start a new grow let us in on it again! :hello:

3. just starting my first grow and seen yours. turned out great bro. shit looks deeelicious haha

4. #4 Phenomejon, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    Did my final trim, my buddy is on his way now with his scale so I'll have a dry weight shortly :) pics too. I'm guessing no more than a quarter tho :/ oh well, it was my first time so I'm fine with it.

5. mmmm miss tasty
    love the color!
    did you use organics??

6. looks great for your first grow!

7. What kind of lighting did you use? I'm about to start my first grow and I'm looking for the absolute cheapest lights possible, but still something that'll do the job.

8. Cfls are the way to go than haha

9. those buds look like dry buds when they are wet.. that means when they dry u have a meager yield . other than that it looks good it prolly could have gone a lil longer tho

10. How much does it all weigh out to? Or is it not dry yet

11. Those buds look tasty, Good Job!

12. His friend never made it...