Unknown bag seed full flower in July

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Paustin121697, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Hey Forums, I recently had a random bag seed that I think is cool and bizarre enough to share. I germed it, and grew a few weeks completely outdoors in GREAT sunlight (wide open sky) , to be exact, it popped the soil on May 14th, and started flowering june 22nd, so a little over a months veg and then it started flowering, the fall light schedule is still ways away so I have no clue why it is flowering. This is mid week 4, and trichomes are coming along now, let me know what you guys think! [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Paustin..
    Started early it'll likely just finish early.. I had a time clock fail in my veg space and what should have been all 16-8 time matched plants at set out wound up 24-0 and all flowered early.. Some will finish in a couple more weeks but about half are already in reveg and the half formed buds have exploded in new single finger fan growth.. Gonna be a mess at harvest but it's to late to change anything at this point..
    BNW

3. Thanks BNW, cool to know it happens to others and its not too unusual, hopefully the plant yields well, it is the first plant I haven't done any training to and just let grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum