Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by andymonk, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As trippy as that is, it made me sick. Insta-headache.

2. Im not sure if thats the complete ancient flower of life, but i think its pretty cool. Im studying to be an architect and the geometry of life fascinates me, such as the golden section http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_section and the Vitruvian Man

3. I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the collective unconscious or wharever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original fol(found in \"the osireon\" at abydos in egypt(pics)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete fol has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional(first post). If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears:eek: 4love and light 2all:)x The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion.

4. The complete fol contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life(pic1). The complete fol also contains the three dimensional metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids(pic2+3). Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation itself.:hello: http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm

5. andy monk which one should i try this with, ive never heard of this before.

6. Use the flower at the beginning of the thread:)

7. That is insane. A loop within a loop within a loop within a loop... It\'s all the same but comes together as something different somehow... Simply amazing.

Definitely inline with my beliefs, that\'s for sure. :D Great thread.

Have you ever heard of the Star of David being a universal symbol for The Father? The way it relates to time is pretty crazy... And this has one smack dab right in the middle.

Circles (infinity) triangles (time) and cubes (space)

Hmm... I think you\'re on to something!

8. At the highest level of all world secret societies,they know the complete ancient flower of life is an interdimensional symbol:mad:

9. woah. i stared at the thing and it tripped me out.

10. The incomplete flower is found all over the ancient world. The oldest and original incomplete flower is found on several pillars within \"the osireon\" at abydos in egypt. The osireon(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archeologists can explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. Any opinions?:)

11. what is supposed to be appearing? when i look at it i just trance out but no different image appears.

12. If you take a bit of time and follow the instructions,the flower will open.

13. This may help:) http://www.users.bigpond.com/MSN/gary_fletcher/osireion.html http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm

14. I believe the flower has been delibarately ignored by mainstream science,so world secret societies can keep the flowers sectrets hidden.:( http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm

15. i\'m fortunate to have been initiated to an understanding of the sacred geometry in a mushroom trip, rather than just reading about it, or having it explained to me... which i did once i had seen/been/experienced in trip many connotations, interpretations of it you dont get in any of the litterature. one of the videos i watched really took me, where a guy who really knew his stuff, who had been around alot clearly, had been in lodges all over the world, was talking to a couple of fellas in one of the lodges, and even though the image was plastered everywhere, and is obvious in its importance, inherent to the very reason for the existence of those lodges and all the rituals therin... the guys didnt have a clue about it. they... didn\'t... have... a... clue! sorry, but that just really stuck with me.

16. Ahhh so, all of this posting that you\'ve done to 500 other forums with exactly the same messages for the last four months is to promote Hancock\'s books? Mr Hancock I presume....

MelT

17. No,i,m not trying to promote graham hancocks books. I,m trying to get the complete flower of life out to as many people as possible. I expect and want nothing in return. I think the complete flower is important to us all. I have no hidden motive,i give this knowledge freely and unconditionally with love. Why are so many people suspicious? I have only been using the computer and internet for about 4 months. I am a self educated working class guy who now wishes he had stuck in at school. I was hoping some educated people would see the importance of the complete flower and take it on. Maybe i,m going about it the wrong way. I would be grateful for any suggestions on how to go about this better.:) peace

18. Are you the same MelT who messed things up for me on the cannabis forum? There was no need for that.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.