Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

University Tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RAGE78XT4, Mar 1, 2009.

1. #1 RAGE78XT4, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Hey, im just curious to see if anyone is in the situation ive been in for nearly a year now

Ive been smoking weed since i was around 16, (im 19 now) i love the stuff, some of the best times of my life (as sad as it may seem) where with my closest group of mates from home, i love the guys, we have so much fun together, i mean, it's amazing how some of the very BEST high times can actually just be sat in a car blazing in the middle of nowhere chatting absolute bolocks. Anyway, i went to university and im a good 4 hours away from home, i like a lot of people here and ive met a lot of friends but im just curious to see if anyone has this issue. Nobody here blazes, not my girlfriend, not the guy down the hall, not the guy next door to me, not anybody in our kitchen not anybody near enough on the floor, (save one and he's a douche) and pretty much nobody in my classes, i get the classic 'stoner' category slammed right on me and im far from a lazy bum, i just like smoking weed and everybody else likes drinking, theyl get so fucked they wont know whats going on, but no matter how hard i try to convince everybody weed is absolutely OK, they won't toke, it drives me fricken mad, i spend my nights alone smoking, and when im low on cash, everybody uses it to tell me 'i spend all my money on weed' ' your stoned all the time', im hardly stoned ALL the time, i buy weed once every 2 weeks perhaps. I don't know.. i just miss my friends i guess.

I just don't understand, i mean, even if i had never smoked before, im at fucking university, id take that fucking chance, id have some FUN for christ's sake. What is wrong with people!?!?!?!

2. what school are u at!? haha theres alot of people that smoke at my university, even the football team

3. aye, i thought it may just be really bad luck that nobody smokes here, im at southampton in the uk

4. yea that isn't a problem here. just find the right group of friends. it might take a while, but you will stumble across some stoner friends soon enough. just look for people in the back smoking weed at parties and what not.

5. Sometimes it'll take a while to find people who smoke. You'd be surprised. Unlike drinking, smoking in college is still something a lot of people keep private, no matter how well you know them. I would come home baked as hell last semester and my roommate would never say a thing. This semester we met up at a party and he's like "yo, weird question, but do you smoke?". He had smoked for a really long time, and it's something we could've done together as roomies, but the question was just avoided (both by me and him)

A lot more people smoke than I think you realize, but it's true that there are a lot of dumbasses out there who prefer to spend their lives in detox.

6. ya keep your head up man. i came to the university of kansas and was in a similar position. i found some peeps to toke with. one i found in a class. it just takes time. accept the fact that youre a stoner and embrace it. people will come around and learn more about it through you. My closest friend whom i smoke with every day and i have changed many of our non smoking friends minds about weed, even if they dont want to smoke. its like they accept that we are always gonna be high at parties and they dont mock us anymore.

You really just gotta find the right people. good luck man

7. most ppl i meet around my college seem to smoke or atleast be cool with it. but maybe thts just the ppl i meet.

8. I've found that more people than I would have imagined actually smoke at my school. But I do agree, it just takes time to find the right people. Luckily the guys in my fraternity blaze up rather frequently :D

9. When I first when to a university, a bunch of peopled were blazing around me, but most of them were kooks. I had 5 roommates, most were stupid stoners who left dishes out and didn't clean the house. Our house was so disgusting I started living at a friends place and eventually a gf's.

We eventually had mice, had to get them kicked out so I wouldn't have to break my lease.

So don't think you have it too bad, just meet new people, they're out there. Took me a while to find the gentle kind.

10. really haha. i went to UVM a year and on the first day not even 2 hours afer my parents dropping me off i was walking down the streets smoking blunts with 2 kids

11. Same but this was in SF, we found a hookup within a couple blocks from our dorms haha.