university police report issue (!)

Discussion in 'General' started by shibz17, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Hey guys,

I was involved in an incident at my school involving the possession of the herb. A university police report was filed and all but now when I type my name into a google search the second link that shows up is a link to this report in PDF format that GIVES OUT ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION-- MY FULL NAME, ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH, AND THE DRUG CHARGE. :mad:

These are university police too. I was not arrested or detained, and I was reprimanded only by the housing department of my university. THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSH*T. On top of displaying my drug charge, they're giving out all of my personal information. This is a complete disregard of my personal privacy!!!

I have no idea what to do about this, I need some advice on what to do to get all my personal information OFF of this document. It's complete BS. I'm one of only two full names and info on this police report which describes many other incidents but NO OTHER NAMES. Wtf? Can anyone shine some light on the legality of this / what I can do to get rid of this / any help at all?!?! Thanks

2. tell google to take that shit off

3. I guess the easiest way would be to talk to who created it and tell them to take it off.

Idk if google will take it off or not ??

All your info is most likely on the net now anyway, if you have a criminal record then your name and shit is all online already (mine is anyway).. not much you can do about some shit i guess.

-Dave

4. Did you get a fine/citation by the county/state legal whatever? If so, those records are public access.

5. No, I did not get any fine or citation. No state or town police were involved. It was completely contained within the university. The chief of police (for the university) told me that it is query information blah blah blah and would not even hear it. This is utter bullsh*t. Seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with this country?

6. Worst part about it is now that google has it cached, its there for basically ever.