University of Michigan

Discussion in 'General' started by stephenleskow12, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Is there any one on here that goes to UM cuz next year im goign to be going there i was just wonderin if its hard to get any buds or n e thing.. plus im giong there on a sports scolar ship so i was wondering if they give dt for sports there also?

2. Yea getting high is worth losing your scholarship to a good University :rolleyes:

3. what sport do you play and im sure its easy to get bud at any major college

4. U of M is a good place for bud man. I have a few friends there and i visit once and a while. They told me the fine is only $5 for possesion, but NCAA will be on your ass if they find out. They are getting WAY more strict. This year when i signed my sheets, i read that they can ban you if you have more than 15 micrograms of caffeine in your system - so im more than sure your f*d if you are tested positive for THC.

5. It matters what sport you play for one thing. National media gives much more attention to a football player testing positive for THC than a soccer player would.

The NCAA is a beauracracy just like any other. Pressure from media exposure can lead to the league wanting to set an example and not appearing weak, so harsher punishments tend to be enforced

6. im goign to play baseball there so i bet they would be strick about it. damn

7. ann arbor is amazing for buds if you know people, and u of m campus is state controlled so if you get popped ur getting the full charges, if ur in ann arbor its like a 100 fine or somthing to that matter, but they alsoo have the nicest head shop in the state (42 degrees) its amazing.