Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

University of Illinois chambana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobmarley12, Jul 27, 2011.

1. First things first, Chambana = champaign + Urbana

Ok so I'm headed there for college this fall and I was just wondering how easy it is to find green down there, prices, and how u guys/gals smoke there... I'm gonna be living in a frat house and I was just wondering how acceptable it was?

2. Cops hate it, well, a lot of people hate it really. Chambana? What in the fuck kind of shit is that? Just say Urbana or Champaign for fuck sake, pretty sure anyone that has lived there or lives around there can figure out where you're going.

...See this, guys? Like we're some type of monkey or something.

Anyway, prices generally suck, at least in my experience...Figure most people use a pipe or papers or some shit, dunno, the people in that state irritated the fuck out of me for some reason.:cool:

3. Sorry man didn't mean to offend you

4. It's okay, man, just don't let it happen again.:cool:

5. it'll be easy. bud is everywhere, especially in a college town. cops are cops though, just got keep an eye open to avoid them. Im going to college in colorado but am living here another month in illinois and the prices are pretty standard depending on who you know. Normally mid-level dealers sell bud for 20/g, 60/8, 120/Q, 200/H, 400/O generally for dat good shit.

6. That's my prices where I live in northern Illinois

7. Im in the western suburbs of chicago

8. Hey man, I'll be starting my senior year at the U of I this fall. Bud is usually pretty easy to come by. Which dorm are you staying in? Dank prices are usually $20 a g, $60 an 1/8, $100-120 a quarter, $180-240 a half O, and anywhere from $300-400 for a zip. It depends on who you're getting from, how much they sell, and the quality.

Do you know which frat you're joining? The tolerance for weed definitely varies by frat. I don't really go to frat parties, but some are very much about the alcohol, while others have a smoking room. Just visit a bunch of them during rush week and ask if people in the house smoke.

As for the local tolerance towards weed, it varies by city. I've only lived in Urbana, and possession of small amounts is decriminalized. I believe under 3.0 grams is just a ticket. My freshman year I used to just walk around residential Urbana with my dugout smoking hitters. I lived in Allen hall, and we used to smoke all the time at this little pond that's right by the dorm. I really wouldn't recommend either of those ideas though...I was extremely lucky that I never got caught. A few of my friends did. Now I pretty much never smoke outside of my apartment.

9. I'm actually gonna be at farmhouse... My buddies are already there and I'm already in the house

10. #10 Jazzyj, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    And you actually get to live there? It might be different if you're in a frat, but usually all students have to spend their freshman year in a dorm. That's sweet if you managed to avoid it though.

11. Yeah at farmhouse u live in the house ur freshman year its pretty sweet

12. #12 Jazzyj, Jul 31, 2011
    That's a pretty sweet deal man. Hopefully they're okay with the herb. Pm me if you have any questions about the campus/classes/college life in general. I'd be happy to help.

13. #13 bobmarley12, Jul 31, 2011
    Yeah hopefully it goes good... And thanks I appreciate it man

14. #14 Jazzyj, Jul 31, 2011
    You should be alright. Even if no one in your house smokes, you'll make smoking buddies soon enough. Its a huge campus with a lot of diverse people. No problem man. Good luck getting everything moved down here!