Universe Man...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Guadalope, Feb 8, 2011.

1. #1 Guadalope, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    This is the universe man, the name I came up with, I'm going to do a bunch more of these because I really like it and it was soothing to draw, IDK why but I really enjoy looking at him. Eventually I'll make it detailed as fuck, this was just a sketch i detailed up, eventually I want to make him with perspective as if it's an actual face.

edit: sorry for the shitty quality of the pic, using a camera phone

[​IMG]

the inspiration came during my English class today, during break I was doodling and drew this guy up:
    [​IMG]

2. very nice but check this shit out Picture 016.jpg

3. It's cool, but work on the weed leaves being even on each side ya dig? I wish I had the piece i did back in HS of a weed leaf with flames behind it, was perfect for a tattoo.. Sadly I think I lost it.

4. lol its such a good theme for doodling

5. Oh shit that's awesome bro!

6. Guadalope, if you haven't seen his work by now, you should check out Alex Grey

7. OP, Canvas that piece and send it to me.

If you don't make many and I make a lot of money.
    I will honestly send you 100,000 Grand for that.

And the Right character in the second picture would get about 35-55,000.

I'm not joking. If I take over my dads business after I get a Business degree and have that kinda background to further expand it, you would definitely see these prices coming at you.

In Contract to not make over like 200 of these though. (per style, if you know what I mean)

That is some really cool work and I'd love to see you get creative with that on a canvas eh :D