Universe is an atom

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Bakedassninja, Sep 25, 2012.

1. How about the universe is an atom, so that means we are in an atom, in an atom, in an atom, in an atom.. Whoa

2. Then what does that make us? :hide:

3. a collection of atoms within atoms lol

4. we are fractals.

fractals, within fractals, within fractals, forever repeating. life and death. over and over.

5. If the universe is an atom, doesn't that mean we are atoms inside of an atom? Not an atom in 5 layers?

6. Am I the only one thinking who the fuck cares? Does this accomplish anything?

7. I don't think he meant there are only five layers.

8. I don't know how many times this thread has been created in this forum. And I don't really mean ill by that. I think every stoner goes through the pot philosophy stage.

Keep on thinking.

9. True, life is fractals repeating in the time direction, even more so for our distant asexually reproducing cousins. As you zoom forward in time, you see more little copies of the same life coming out of itself.

10. #11 tHe LoNLy StOnR, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    I know. Don't attack me for saying this, but thinking like this is retarded; you basically accomplish absolutely noting by thinking of this and it takes up so much of your time. The strange thing is that some people feel that thinking nonsense thoughts like this makes them smarter than the people who can't or won't comprehend or talk about something like this. But hey, it's just another stage in the natural evolution of the stoners thinking. Pretty soon they'll realise that many of their thoughts are really contradictory, and that they've become just like the phoneys they so loathe. If this doesn't apply to you OP; ignore it.

11. This is stupid.

We can observe atoms inside us. Why would we be in an atom and be made of atoms along with everything else.

Better than that! There are smaller building blocks then atoms everytime we get better microscopes.

This is stupid.

12. Why wouldn't we be?

Does the existence of something smaller than an atom cause atoms to stop existing?

13. so you're saying we should just stop thinking?

14. the universe we live in is so sophisticated that it's practically impossible to put a label on anything

15. Its actually realty easy to disprove that idea.

But there is no need. Its just a random thought stemmed from the fact that things orbit.

pot head atheist gamer with no job. judge me.

16. atoms are 99% empty space and 1 percent electron + sparks

fun fact: If you were to remove the empty space you could fit all the atoms that make up the human species in a space small as an sugar cube

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLQF-4uyD4Y]Contact Intro - Earth Universe Space Zoom Out - YouTube[/ame]