Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Universal Studios high!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Winkleplum, May 11, 2011.

1. Hey all, I recently got a universal season pass and me and friends have been going a ton. Annnyway, what's it like to ride roller coasters and rides high?

2. It's fucking awesome, as expected. Just roller coasters will kill your high if you go on a good one, but definitely worth it.

3. Never tryed it sorry

4. Good idea. Going back to Orlando on Monday (where I live). Will have to try that.

5. Awesome, so maybe I should go on mellow rides first and then move on to like the hulk and shit

6. I've gone to multiple parks high, every time has been a good experience. "Rockin Roller Coaster" @ Universal actually surprised me with how awesome it was haha.

Have fun :smoke:

7. Haha if you wanna meet up and chill at universal send me a pm

8. Thanks haha I think I will :smoke:

9. Actually, Rockin Roller Coaster is in Disney Hollywood Studios not Universal. Either way though its still a bad ass coaster. :p

10. It's even better than riding them not high...

11. dude, i went there sober and it was amazing, we spent most of our time in the harry potter land, TRY THE BUTTERBEER!

12. Yeah man people were all over that last time. I didn't get to try it. The Harry Potter section is SO crowded. On a daily basis, too. Middle of school week? Yep. Crazy how many tourists Orlando gets regularly.

OP: If you get the fast pass thing I'll go with you. XD

13. Jurassic park ride

14. Goodway to kill your high. Wouldn't recommend it. Had a friend who smoked weed before going to universal studios and he's now scared shitless of heights.

15. Hmmm that's pretty freaky... I don't get paranoid or anxious ever though so i don't think it will be a major problem, but thanks for the warning I'll think about it