Unity Tour: Snoop/311

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CaptainHook, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Anyone been to it yet? Im going Wednesday in Raleigh. If anyones been, can you give me an idea of Snoop's setlist? Im assuming its mostly the Ego-Trippin stuff.. Heard he makes his entrance to "Next Episdoe"..

2. fuck man i went to the virginia beach show i kept a record of the 311 setlist but not snoops but from what i remember he rocked:

hypnotize remix
    that's that shit
    i wanna fuck you
    sexual eruption
    what's my name
    life of the party
    smoke weed everyday
    drop it like it's hot

more and those are totally in random order and don't totally count on me cause i was totally fucked up that night lol, the 311 setlist is saved in my phone haha.

edit: just realized its fucking saturday and you already saw the show hahahaha....sooo how was it???

3. fuck that ego trippin shit, i mean its good and all, but its nothing compared to snoops classics from the past
    and yeah, how was it?

4. the VA Beach show was the SHIT.

"What the fuck we do?"

"SMOKE WEED ALL DAY!"

5. got my floor tickets awhile ago for the baton rouge show. im goin more for 311 though....anyone know their set list?

6. Thanks Key2gb. i think i jsut cried a little bit.

im gonna be high as fuck watching 311 live for the first time in my life. tuesday will be a magical time for me......

now i just kinda wish i woulda went to 311 day in new orleans....