Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Units?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaybom, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Just a question about the units like grams, ounces etc. like how big are they, how expensive are each, just how long it'd last for someone new to smoking.
    thanks  :hello:

2. Not to be weird but I need to know where you live

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Jaybom, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    New York. Is that like... specific enough? lol

4. Prices are diffrent in each state. I just payed 10 bucks for three grams of shivas candy from my local collective. Ive heard bud up in ny is expencive as fuck

5. For me in Massachusetts its 20 for a gram 50-60for an eighth (3.5G) A a quarter 90-120. An ounce is 200-280
    If you are with people a gram will be onw session probably alone mabey 2 an eighth will probaly last you 4 with people and 6 mabey alone

It depends if you are inner city or suburbs. I would imagine ny is simalar to ma

6. #6 Jaybom, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Im in the suburbs mixed with country land I suppose. The school I go to has like half the population is filled with potheads
    and as i said like is there maybe anything youd be able to compare grams for or an eigth to because I seriously have no idea how large itd be

7. buy a scale.

a gram weighs a gram.
    an eighth weighs an eighth of an ounce.
    and so on...

8. If its in nugs about the size of a quarter mabey for a gram or a little bigger mabey half dollar . Grinded probally mabey 3 or 4 quarters big

9. in NJ

1 gram = $20
    1 eighth (3.5 grams) = $60
    1 quarter (7 grams) = $90-120
    1 Ounce (28 grams) = around $300-350

Of course all of the prices depend on your connections. The higher up you are on the chain the better your deals.  The prices i listed are if you don't have a very good connect.

10. #10 okiuisdgf, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    NY prices are the same. ^^^^ I live round deaa.

jus be sure to buy a scale, whatever you do.. especially in NY!

11. I pay

10- dime .5g
    20- dub 1g
    50- eighth 3.5g
    90- quarter 7g
    180- half o 14g
    320- ounce 28g

12. thanks everyone really helped :)