united we stand

Discussion in 'General' started by Bud Head, Sep 19, 2001.

1. This is my point of view on the tragedy in the USA.
    There is no one in this world that I do not love and respect. People that know me, knows I will help anyone in the world no matter who you are or where you come from. (Notice I didn't say race, because I don't see race or color, only humanbeings). If for any reason one of you needed money or food or anything, I would do my best to help.

With that said I can only hope that the people who are involved in any type of terroism, anywhere in the world should be delt with properly. They should never be able to do this type of distruction any where in the world. The type of punishment they should get is not my concern as long as they can't do this again.

There is not an Austrailian, Arabian, African, or anyone in the world that I would not help till my death. I am a firm believer in peace and honor to our family of human beings on this earth. I wish that the world could come together and be peacefull as one.

With all of that said, we as Gods children should be brothers and sisters. Just be fair and live life as if we could better the world instead of tearing it apart.

I was at Yahooka just a while ago and all the hostility there is the reason that wars get started anyway. In my eyes there is not enough friends in the world to make enemies.

Critter, and all the Aussies out there, I send my hopes for peace and unity. My prayers to the whole world as well to my fellow Americans who are suffering from the tragedy of the lost of life in the USA.

If you feel the way I do, let me hear you say it. I love the people of the world, not just the USA.

Just my two cents.

2. I just wish the governments and religions of the world would grasp the peaceful way of life instead of the wars. Whatever happened to "Honesty is the best policy?" Many wars have been fought over religion in the name of God. Terrorism comes in many forms. I feel the Amerikkan Government dumping Round-Up on the Columbians is terrorism. Poisoning their land and water. You can't fight terrorism when you are terrorists yourself. Throwing people in jail and seizing their property for a plant is not right either. Sometimes, things come back in a hard way. Tough world we all have to live in. In the words of the infamous Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

3. This post has been long gone but not forgotten. I truely believe in the honor system. You have never met me but I can honestly say I have never lied to ya! I take great pride in honesty.

Patriot we all belong to the world as one! People will be happier if we joined our knowledge and quit trying to be the TOP DOG.

Peace my friends!

4. You have hit thee nail on the head. Trying to be someone your not or lieing to get out of trouble alllways causes more trouble. It is just good practice to be honest!

5. Time for a "cowboy sing-along" LOL

"United we stand, Divided we fall, and if our backs should ever be against the wall, we'll be together, together, you and I"

Peace, Love, and Unity to ALL!!! :wave:

6. Well put here Bud Head, I don't know how I missed this one either! I agree with you 100% and couldn't even add anything to it because you said it all!
    xo~