Unit Farm Grow Tent

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Unit Farm, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Just an FYI..A seedling under a UFO80 would surely get into trouble fast (crummy CFLs actually do better)..The UFO80 is a beast of a light and I have to keep mine almost 20" away in my flower tent or it will bleach the buds..Once dialed..you have a great product!
    I said it before..I sold all my burples for white lights..however, I kept the UFO80..In my mixed spectrum flower tent..it does amazing!:)
    4-12-18.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Glad to hear that you are happy with our light:weed:

In seeding, the plant doesn't need so much light, so we suggest to hang the light 30 inches above the plant, and just open the veg switch, it will be better to the plant.:smoking-rapper:

3. If I used it for seedlings..I would put it at least 36" above the tops with the veg switch only on..
    Remember, seedlings stretch fast and go for the light..I still make seedlings under CFLs about 2-3 inches from the tops..UF is correct,, Seedlings don't need a lot of light.

4. If so, our light is too strong for the seeding, you can start to use our light from the germination.
    Thanks for your feedback, we will keep an eye on this point

5. She is on fire:weed:
    upload_2018-4-24_10-41-44.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. This baby is growing under our UFO 320, day 19 from seeding:Love-Plant:
    upload_2018-4-25_11-53-2.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wow, would love to use one of these lights, the possibilities are endless. Nice plants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Please feel free to contact me when you need:yay:

9. Grow under our UFO320:yay: upload_2018-4-26_10-50-10.png

10. This baby is growing under our UFO160
    upload_2018-4-27_11-46-45.png

• Like Like x 1
  11. She grows under our UFO80;):jump:
    upload_2018-5-2_11-16-11.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey GC! Just wanted to share my experience so far with the UFO 80. My plants are very happy and growing quite well. The seedlings and new sprouts love the light as do the clones and larger plants. There is no extra heat produced by the light, and I like that. So far my plants seem to be growing just as well as if they were under an HID that draws more power. I am hoping for super frosty nugs. You guys can follow along with my journal here if you want and we can all find out how this light performs.

Canada Guy's UFO Grow
    Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

13. Thanks CG
    Glad to hear that your girls are happy with our light, can't wait to see what your girls end with:passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Price tag? Plz.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

15. May I know your grow space? and which country are you from? so I can suggest one and offer my best price for you:passing-joint:

16. 3x3...usa

17. You can have a consider of our UFO 80, it can cover 3ft by 3ft very well in in flower stage.

18. Thanks man ill check them out

19. You are welcome:smiley-rolling-joint:

20. I would suggest adding other lights to the UFO80 (I own one)..It is very efficient, but only draws 175 watts true..9 sq ft only leaves only a tad less than 20 watts per sq ft.!
    If only one or maybe 2 plants..that's fine..more plants..add more light..