Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unique smoking gift ideas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Future&Stefnnn, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Looking to buy my friend a special smoking gift. Him and I are very seasoned tokers. We both smoke the TORO and Volcano daily all day and cherish the finer smoking products. Since he bought the TORO for both of us, I thought I'd contribute as well by buying him a birthday gift that he'd enjoy. I was going to purchase another bong but to get what I want I'd need 1000+ which i don't quite have yet.
    Here's what we have already:
    Volcano Vaporizer
    TORO w/ trashcatcher
    Super Shredder Grinder
    Chromium Crusher Grinder
    SharpStone Grinder
    Mendo Mulcher Grinder

It doesn't necessarily have to be a piece, but something unique and that any heavy toker would want to add to their smoking collection. Please throw me some ideas. His birthday is in 2 weeks so my time is limited.
    Thanks.