Unique problem with shipping - need help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by khamosh, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Hello,

I live in the Middle East, and it's not a safe idea to try and have a seed bank ship directly to me.

However the company I work for does mail forwarding from the US... the only problem is that each package gets opened by staff in the US before it gets sent here. I'm trying to find a seed bank where it's packaged in a way that even if the package is opened, the seeds won't get detected e.g. they were to see a teddy bear or some other object.

Does anyone know of a seedbank that does something like this?

thanks.

2. I only know this because my paranoia went to the extreme on my first order, but if you send a money order to pretty much any seedbank (in this case it was Attitude).. and also to send an "object" you'd want them to place it in, they would do it for ya. otherwise it's a t-shirt or a dvd case or a coffeemug with candy. ask them to remove breeder packaging and all thats left is labeled bags with beans in em. well I emailed attitude first and told em I'd like to send a package for them to place my seeds in, instead of their t-shirt. they obliged and said if my shipping was more expensive then they would have to charge me, i compensated by paying for stealth shipping but sending my own object.. it was a hollowed out book .. they did it for me, they even wrapped the book and then threw the t-shirt over it. mad cool of them. I'm sure most banks will do that for ya if you ask. the teddy bear trick is prolly more likely to get u busted via customs then a regular dvd case though. they double envelope those so many your co-workers wont be that nosy. but it's prolly best to have it shipped straight to u in the middle east.