Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uninformed people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SensiNinja111, Mar 4, 2011.

1. So its a normal day out and i just so happen to have a nice J left over and i decided i wud take my dogs for a walk..

I bounce outta my house..spark the J and begin my journey. As i round the corner of the street i see this young woman stare me down and i keep walking. I keep goin up the hill untill i finish the J and make my way back.

As i arrive back close to the ladys house ( clearly baked) she says im going to call the cops. Do you really want to ruin your life and mine by your second hand weed smoke? WTF?? So i take out my ear plugs and say sorry DARE brainwashed you so if you call the cops make sure you say sorry for wasting their time. Also told her to get the fuck out of california if she thinks its bad and to mind her own business.

Seriously people like this piss me off. Sorry just needed to vent

2. I love how you refer to her as 'uninformed'

3. Its only true..theres so many other names i could of called her lol

4. Great job man. I also love the term 'uninformed'. Lol. Seriously, why the fuck is she living in California if she is against weed? wtf? :confused:

5. Id say shes just more pissed off

...really?

6. that girl has no life. Everyone should be informed.....

couple weeks ago one of my roommates that is in his 40's comes into my room then leaves goes into my other roommates room and says THEIR SMOKING HELLA POT. That just must be really bad for you.
    he Must watch the union :devious:

7. What does bruising behind the ear mean?

8. Yahh shesmore pissed off but let me tell you..cussing someone out gives you a rush like no other haha

9. Yeah i might as well go to amsterdam and protest lol

10. Don't quite understand your question.

anyways, Just meant that she had no life by wanting to call the cops just because she saw someone smoking...

11. damn.hahaha,you dropped the bomb on her :laughing:

12. I hereby revoke your "Ninja" status.
    :wave:

13. You need to be informed. OP doesnt like uninformed people;)

I thought OP was pointing out the second hand comment. *shrug* could be wrong

14. nicely handled , seconhand smoke outdoors for what the whole planet nice imagination she has

15. Battle's Sign ... bruising over the mastoid process. Can mean a skull fracture at the base of the skull. Also common is racoon eyes bruising around the eyes for damage to the frontal portion of the skull.

16. Que ?

17. what if you were a medical patient?
    lol she doesn't have to agree with weed just to live in California, but srsly, why would you move there if you're going to over react and freak out every time you encounter someone smoking?

18. LOL i don't think that's allowed.

19. .......

just because someone lives in cali doesnt mean their all for legalization...
    ill agree thats shes def uninformed, but everyone has the right to their own opinion

20. Did you google or did you really know that?