uninformed or misinformed?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Third Eye, Sep 23, 2010.

1. i have a question for the fine people of Grasscity. Would you rather be uninformed or misinformed?

There was a quote by someone that went a little like this.

"If you don't watch the news your uninformed, if you do your misinformed."

This is an interesting quote to me because it is so true. Its like there is no way to win. I personally dont give a fuck about other people's tragedy or where my nation is going, because i didn't ask to be born here. So, in a sense i would rather be uninformed because if i'm uninformed about some things i can still have the things i know to be truth. The quote just makes me realize that almost everything you hear is out of context and has no true validity unless you were there to experience said thing for yourself, even then its a limited view. Oh, well. thats just my two cents.

Does anyone else have any input on this?

2. Misinformed. Some convictions are Better than None

3. mabye, i just cant stand the thought of being ignorant. I try my best to understand everyone's point of view. I can't stand the thought of living a lie. I'm sure i probably already am already i just don't know it...

4. I feel ya. Just my aspect of things

5. uniformed. its easier to just find out the truth then find out the truth and then also be able to accept it as truth contrary to a former belief.