Unhappy seedling

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kushty, Nov 11, 2012.

1. What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Levington Organic Blend
    Indoors or outdoors?
    Indoors
    What strain? Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Dwarf
    How old are the plants? 28 days since sprout
    What type of lights and how many watts? 200W Dual Spectrum CFL
    How far from the lights? 2-3 Inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Overwatered for the first week, a few L every couple of days as I misinterrepted what 'keep soil moist' meant. Since then every 9-10 days with 2L tap water.
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Pinch of Epsom salts with last watering.
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? Not sure.
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? Temps stay between 23-25C, sometimes they drop above or below for a little while.
    What size pots? 13L
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Nope
    Any other pertinent info?

I think I did some quite serious damage with overwatering at the start. The initial week I really overwatered and she went very light green and started to droop. The older growth looks worse than the newest stuff so I thought the problem should have passed and we would be on the road to recovery.

But... growth is still very slow as you can see and the plant is still quite a light green colour.

I apologise for the bad quality photo's, I took a shit load but its so hard to get anything decent on camera phone.

The photo's make it look lighter than it really is. (the last 2 are with lights off and flash on.

Thanks for any feedback!

Attached Files:

2. them babies are hungry, feed them! whatever strength you're feeding, you need to up it.

3. I've only got MG all purpose or advanced nutrients bloom. What would you recommend?

I've been wary of giving them any nutes as I thought the soil was meant to have all it would need for a while. The cotlydons have only just dried up.

Thanks

4. They are very def. I would recommend a three part micro, grow, bloom set if nutes or at the very least get get some N and K.

I currently use an m, g, b but have had good runs with general Hydro's nutes as well

5. Can you please assess my problem I'm also in this thread at the top

6. Gave it a little home made mix of Miracle Grow and advanced nutes bloom.

Seems so much happier already, thanks guys! :smoke:

7. eeeeek at MG. Just stick with AN :)

-C