Ungrateful Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jizzledfreq, Sep 18, 2012.

1. So this morning like many mornings I decide to make us some scrambled eggs. But this morning was different, I cooked the eggs up, when my girlfriend goes to get hers she first goes, "How many did you cook? Not that many?", apparantly she got too small of a serving. The she goes, "Where's the cheese?! I told you I wanted cheese!" Then proceeds to eat her eggs. Then she keeps finding all these "short brown hairs" in her food which are hers b/c I have long dreadlocks and my hair rarely falls out and she has brown hair that falls out everywhere in clumps multiple times a day (due to breastfeeding). Those hairs were hers.

I kind of feel like she was being very ungrateful at that moment, what do you think? Not a lot of guys wake up a little earlier to cook some damn good scrambled eggs for their women, I wanted to stay asleep for another 30 minutes too...

Sorry for a long rant blades, just needed to vent, carry on!

2. Maybe she's just feeling a bit emotional, at the moment.

3. Sounds ungrrateful. I would've just said "Fine, I won't go out of my way to cook for you anymore if you're just going to complain."

4. Sounds like she's just finding reasons to get angry at you, so there's some underlying issue, it happens all the time to me. Personally I'd try and talk to her and see what's wrong and if there's anything bothering her. But to be honest OP some woman are just bitches, no disrespect intended as from what you mentioned it sounds like you are close, but yeah.

5. you said she was breastfeeding? maybe its because of new baby stress. or she just wishes she didnt have a kid with you haha

6. Tell her to fucking starve next time.

7. she sounds like a cunt

8. i dont really see an issue here, shes being grumpy and this is over a plate of eggs...

9. This reminds me of my best friend, he's a great guy, does EVERYTHING for his girl, she doesn't even needs to pick her own drink from the table if she sits in the couch, but she treats him like an asshole all the time for some reason. Hope it works out for you man!

10. if shes breastfeeding im guessing the baby is still quite young & youre both still having sleepless nights and are both just a bit over sensitive at the moment because your so tired, just let it go iver your head her hormones are probably all over the place!
    she just gave life to your child cut her some slack!!

11. Your signature made me hungry :D

12. Damn brah, rajah dat. Well my two cents is, that is pretty rude and sounded ungrateful kine, but remember brah, when ladies breast feed, a lot of times hormones get the best of em. Ya know? I'm sure she doesn't mean it the way she said em, just don't take it personally. No matter how personal it get. Unless though she was already one Biatch before the whole preggo thing. Maybe you got to check her a lil bit. Lol "SUCKA make your own kine eggs!"

13. I thought I was gonna read something juicy. Seems like she's having a bad day, not really ungrateful. Bitchy, sure. Tomorrow, ask her if she wants cheesy eggs with or without hair.

14. You poor bastard I hope you can escape, that's what you have look forward to in the future unless you leave her.

15. She is being rude but just be patient if it isn't always like that.

Sometimes my girls ungrateful and sometimes I am, but being in a relationship means dealing with some bullshit and grumpy moments.

As long as she isn't like that about everything then don't worry about it. We all have our moments..

16. Sounds like a typical woman to me (and I know, because I am one)

17. My guess is if you spend that much time with a infant pulling at your nips..
    Youd be a bit crabby to...:p
    :laughing:

18. [quote name='"Honest Abe"']she sounds like a cunt[/quote]

Wait till she finds this thread, shit will be goin down.. lol

19. Red flags were meant to be noticed before you wed or impregnate her.

Good luck