Unfamiliar Xanax

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by robbinthehood, Jul 19, 2008.

1. All right so I just picked up around 12 football 1 mg and took two bars spaced out and they had some writing on them I have never seen.

Usually I see alps or just tre2's however these are the two little football xanax but the others have some strange looking writing on them with just a couple letters on them and maybe a g.

Just wondering if these were two mills compared to the other bars. Deffinately felt a little but, not enough for 3 mg's and a couple drinks.

And it has been a long time since I have had any bars but, one used to get me fucked. Any ideas or is it in my head?

Input is appreciated.

Thanks

2. I'm not familiar with the pills you're talking about but I would say anything in bar size and shape should be 2mg. Benzo tolerance can creep up on you really fast and when you least expect it.

3. They probably came from overseas

4. what color? i've seen pink & purple football shaped ones that were generic brands 1mg. i tried the purple (they were from overseas) and after 2mgs I found out they really suck

anyway the footballs & bars you have might be generic too sorry I haven't seen any with 'strange' writing though

5. No the generic footballs I got were blue and Im positive those are 1 mills cause I found them on pill finder.

The bars however have g3722 or something like that and feel like tra2s rather than genuine alp's.

Just trying to clear some stuff up.

6. you checked them on a reputable pill finder?? Should be straight if you did.

drugs.com has a good one, if you didn't.

7. Falling asleep mid sentence FTW!