Unexpected training response... HELP!

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by AvidAmatuer, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Hey id appreciate someone whos got scroggin amd fimmin experience to check out my album. I got an unexpected training issue and need advice. Obviously ill need to update in a couple of weeks to fully see what the fuck is going on.

Attached Files:

2. The album i created tells the story of this phenomenon

3. I looked at the album but I’m not sure what the problem you’re having is. They look like they are responding well to topping and producing more foliage. Keep training those two main colas further and further from the stem split and you’ll see even more growth coming from between them. While you’re still in veg you can trim some of the larger fan leaves as time passes to encourage more under canopy growth. Might even use some bamboo sticks and wire to train your branches over until the canopy evens out

• Like Like x 1
  4. looks normal to me as well

5. I didnt top it... it had a side growth so i kept bending it and bam. 2 mains with 2 sets of water leaves. Thats why im like ok. What now. Ye i know 2-3 weeks will show a better picture but this my first scrog op and i never scrogged.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have fimmed the 2 mains ye and growth within 24 hrs. This is 48 hrs after fimming. Not tied down just pushed by hand each day.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have removed a few inner leaves earlier on which led to that growth. I just don't wanna be too savage yet as shes gonna get a prune eventually.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have also adjusted lights so the cob comes on 1.5hrs after the LED and goes off 1.5hrs before. Im hoping this will stretch it a bit and give more room between new nodes... do u think?

9. Ive always tried something new everytime and i have got better everytime. Im no pro. But its been over a decade now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. This one scares me as my training/pruning experience hasn't had to deal with what i know this is gonna become. So im reachin out early to see of anyone has had this happen.

11. So now i fimmed the two mains... how long before fimming other potentials?

12. You're waaaaaay over reacting lol calm down and LITFA lol

13. whenever all I do is the main, if your this worked up about the added growth I wouldn't suggest fimming anymore

14. Im cool i got a bowl here... as i said originally i knowni gotta wait 2-3 weeks to see. But... has anyone had this 2 mains by itself and 2 sets of water leaves... do i treat it different? More food? The roots have already reached the sides of 3 gallon pot n its only week 3. Do i repot in 2 weeks? Im not stressing just an opportunity i wanna do my best with.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I mean... its fukn nice for week 3 ye? Im not a pro... what would you do?

16. what are water leaves? those are fan leaves pretend you did top it and got the separate growths. its just an extra growth site no cause for alarm. plants grow differently sometimes shit happens in your case the shit caused an extra bud site be happy. treat it as any other plant

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thanks mate. Im good. Us aussies we a bit in ya face but its fukn usually hot down here n im in the mountains at -2celsius... typing to keep warm... n buzzin off me titties

18. No no. You prob cant see. At the bottom the two stems have a dual set of 1 leaf that are fat n round. water reserves. Mate im from the bush in Australia we keep it simple. Water-leaves.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. But never seen 2 sets.

20. Oh ye im happy. Just never scrogged before. Ill be sweet guys im not trying blow anyones buzz or overrracting. Glad i got some feedback cheers fellas or sheilas if there was any. Ill keep updating coz this is gonna be buddy beautiful. (Bloody oz pun)