Unexpected Spring harvest and WTF is this ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brianles, May 31, 2012.

1. I put out several plants on April 1st. About 1/3 of them started to flower near mid April. Most of them have re-vegged but 3 of them finished on their own. The ones that finished were all G13 Labs Midnight Kush (hash plant x blueberry) and produced decent colas given the circumstances. I'll never do it this way again, but here's how I did it. I started them from seeds and my light cycle was 14/10. Then I moved the babies outside for a week in the last week of March to acclimate to the sun. Then I planted on April 1. I was just impatient and next time I'm going to stick with 18/6. Its not all bad, I ended up with about 6 oz of unexpected spring bud.

On to the WTF part. When I was trimming the ladies, I noticed something strange. On two of the main stalks there is this strange what appears to be fungus or mold. Its a perfect rectangle and it was identical on both plants. I'm going to check the remaining plants next time I'm at the site. WTF is it and how do I treat the plants that are still outside in veg?

Attached Files:

2. its an fbi tracking device, lol..

3. Shit ! It looks just like the one I found embedded under my skin last night !

4. oh no you've been infected! haha have a good day my friends, anyone want a hit off this bowl of hash??