Unexpected smokers.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by randommick, Mar 26, 2009.

1. What's the coolest smoking session youv'e had with someone you didn't know smoked?

This happened to me a while back, but I just talked to the guy so it reminded me of this.

This was back before my girlfriend and I were together, and I was hanging out with her and her roomate at the time, and their mutual friend. We were around their kitchen table, drinkin' a few beers and talkin' about random shit.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, so they answered it. It was their neighbor across the street. He is a HUGE burly biker dude, probably in his mid 40's. I would estimate that he's 6'3 and probably 310 pounds or so.

He comes in, asks what we're doin', and plops down a bag on the table before we can respond. It's about a half ounce of some low-end middies. "Smoke up kids." He said. I just looked at everyone and smiled, as he pulled up a chair. We were just talking about how we had'nt smoked in a few days and should get some later that night. It was like he had picked up our frikkin' distress signal or something. I always saw him outside working on his cars or motorcycles or doing yardwork and whatnot, but even though he was the biker type, I never expected him to smoke. This was the first time that he had ever been at the house, as they were only living there for like a month at the time. He smoked us all out, sold us an eighth, and we sat around and talked about what we all did for a living, and ate bagel bites. He left after like an hour, and ever sense then, he comes over about once a month to blaze with us. We even went to a little BBQ thing he was having one time. We were the only ones there that weren't pushin' 40, but everyone was real cool. I even sold a quarter to some guy there that was hittin' a blunt with us. I like to think of his little visit as a housewarmiing gift, haha.

I guess it's an alright story, but I'ts kinda cool to me.

What similiar stories do you guys have to share?

2. I usually end up... no I have ended up smokin with every new guy I train at my job... both the last ones turned out to be dealers too... what are the odds

3. nice dude. i know my nextdoor neighbors blaze cause it stinks to high heaven when they do. the next time i smell them blazing and im blazing, im just gunna hop over the fence with my bong and say hola!

4. ^^^^^ Haha, sounds good man, I wish I had more neighbors like this in my lifetime. I think T is the first cool neighbor iv'e had. All the rest were either old, didn't speak english, or thugs!

5. I once smoked with a kids mom and grandma, no joke.

6. Although I never smoked with her, my ex GF's mom called me askin for some weed... lol. I of course hooked her up, we were always very close... :D

7. I rolled a joint one night and put it behind my ear. I then texted a bunch of people asking if they wanted to share it with me. About an hour passed and I hadn't heard back from anyone.

I decided to bring the trash in my room the the recycling room in my dorm. While I was on my way, this guy passed me in the hallway, did a double take and then said, "Excuse me.. Would you like to come smoke a bowl with me and my girlfriend?"

I replied, " What! Really? You pegged me for a stoner? No one ever pegs me for a stoner like that. "

He pointed to my ear. I completely forget I still had the joint behind my ear. We went back to his room to smoke, and I surprisingly knew his girlfriend but had never known she was a smoker.

8. Dude I love it when I make new smokin buddies from strangers. And about forgetting the joint. I've done that too often. Last time I walked by my dorms lobby and down a crowded elevator and NOBODY noticed (this was in front of RA's and everything). I was half way to my car when I realized.:smoking:

9. I used to work at target, and would always talk to this kid and never knew he smoked...had no idea didnt look like a stoner or anything....

Well we had both went on lunch break and happedn to be sparking up blunts at the same time hahah i saw him in his car and we matched and went back to work super blazed. I found out that he sold some middies haha cool dude havnt talked to him since i quit that job tho.