Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unexpected mouth swab...will I pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CDXX Blazer, Dec 17, 2022.

1. I was offered a job and agreed to complete the new hire paperwork about a week after the job interview. During the paperwork process, the HR person mentioned a mouth swab drug test about 2 minutes before it was administered. I didn't decline the test because there's no way to do so without arousing suspicion. The swab is sent to a lab off-site.

Not knowing that I'd have to do a pre-employment drug test, I smoked the night before. Since there was no warning, I didn't do anything to improve my chances of passing. I'd like to add that there was NO mention of ANY drug test in the job posting, during the interview, or when the job was offered to me.

15 hours had passed between my last hit and when the mouth swab was performed. I smoke a bowl or blunt 2-3 times a week. So, will I pass?

2. no

3. I somehow passed a mouth swag by rinsing my mouth vigorously with mouthwash like 10 minutes before the test. I smoked the day before. Although since in your case there wasn't any mouthwash prep I can't really say for sure. I also barely swabbed my mouth to bullshit the test too.

Sent from my SM-S901U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I passed that mouth swab. I still have no idea HOW I passed, but I did. It ultimately became meaningless, since I was offered a better job after my first day at this job that did a surprise mouth swab. The better job didn't even perform a pre-employment drug test

• Like Like x 3
  5. I see those mouth swab tests still aren't shit lol. Congrats BTW. Hopefully that job that didn't drug test also doesn't do random drug testing. That shit sucks when you can't even smoke on your free time.

6. mouth swabs are not accurate.