Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unexpected Great suprises!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NortherToker, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Today I was told the greatest shit ever! I work at walmart(the worst company on earth!) and if our paticular store makes alot of money, we get whats called a stake holder's check, employee cut of yearly store profits, anyway I had totally forgotten about it until my buddy told me today, turns out I'm looking at an extra $800 a few weeks before 420!!!! this plus my income tax I'm going to have over a grand of play money I totally wasn't expecting, so psyched!

So who else has done something similar? won the lottery? found a 1/4 lb of weed? lol
    I'm sure there's sum stories that can beat mine, lets hear em!

2. A few months ago i had been laid off and then like a few months went by and i got a check for 300$ in the mail that i completly wasent expecting and i was like sweeeeeeeeet!

3. me and the ol lady where at the bar a couple months ago playing keno and hit $1200 off a $2 ticket, what a danky christmas it was in the gatorade household :hello:

4. I went to my friends house to get some weed and he gave me an ounce of shrooms. :D

5. now that is a friend!

6. Similar to OP, I forgot about my vacation pay for 2 years and finally inquired about it. $394! I can add it to whatever paycheck I want so probably sometime before 420 :smoking:

7. I got a pick up of 3/4 of some total fucking dank the other day at a steal price, been high ever since:D thats about as gd as my life has ever got...

8. i went to pick up a G of some pretty dam fine quality bud for sampling yesterday, he also chucked in a good 3 spliffs worth of some quality hash that starts bubbling 2 seconds after lighting! banging! for free! ayee!

9. I just got the great supirse of re realizing how AMAZING herb is.

This sativa dominant romulan is enhancing my visuals and tastes friggin divine out of the vape.

10. i cashed my 2008 Federal Tax return, just got a call friday telling me i didnt cash it??? so they are sending me another $200 check in the mail. Its their mistake not mine, so it works for me. not as good as $800 but i am excited.

11. I just got my tax return + money from my store for not going on strike. Woot free 500-600 bucks in total. It's time for some more ink =D.

12. hehe well this isnt on the grand scale as most of posts here BUT:
    I bought 3 oz of Purple Snowcap (without a doubt the best bud i have evr smoked) and over the course of (i wanna say 2-3 months?) I was dry. It was gonna be another 3 days before i could pickup, so i was bummin on the forced Tbreak. Then, i looked in my secret stash spot and LOW AND BEHOLD i find like a 40 sack in its own little baggy :D I was so confused but started to remember being extremely cross faded (drunk and high) one day and putting that 40 in there for a "rainy" day. Haha. Brightened my day :smoking: